Skip to main content

SHIFT.


    Having a cup of cold chocolaty creamy beverage as i type, the type you make only when you are at a boarding school where there is no supervision over what you eat there so you just pour in excess of everything and make that "too thick" a cup of tea, well that's a memory being triggered tonight by a worker in my department, i just figured it out! he was my senior at high school, what such fun memories i had almost immediately when i realised its him, yeah.


 Moving on, i really have not slept for a full day, even St. Vicky in my department noticed late yesterday while we were at the office getting ready and prepared for the event, LIFT which starts Wednesday, 20th  of June at the Victory Dome, DCC. I just know there is gonna be a positive transformation in my life after this event, i can feel it already, yay!. Now, you know what, i had a sleepless night because of power. I got power late on Monday night, that has not been available for 5 days, so i decided to use it do what i needed power for. I had done laundry like 2 days back so i decided to iron, watch a little T.v series, and of course, i browsed! browsed!! and browsed!!! all the way, loll, i just said it like my Samsung Mobile Phone, Radio Jingle that i did,loll. Super Kay kept me up also cos we had a long chat, all i can say is, i just hope he has finally realised that "there is more than meets the eyes", when it comes to me. Well, that's one Knack- son( player who loves to do it) off my radar at least and finally, for good, loll.


     Eki sent me some pictures of the supposed guest house she was at in Port- harcourt, and she had no good words to say along side these Hotel pictures when it comes to customer service, laughing hard, this is one gist i have to send to my good friend Mr. Timilehin, the host and creator of "my customer and I",


 a radio show on Inspiration, 92.3 Fm every Saturday by 11am, where they tackle bad customer service companies and praise the good customer service company, with a thumbs up or a thumbs down. She sent me 3# pictures of the place and lines that do not speak so well for each.

HOTEL AMANDA






Now, i need to still investigate this matter, though i am not Nancy Drew, because i really don't want to believe the manager threw them out of the room in the rain, i just hope they payed complete room fees, loll, or maybe the room service girl that caused the whole drama that led to their eviction whom Eki says had a fierce looking make- up is the managers girl *winks*, is the managers girl friend so he took sides with her or maybe its just a bad hair day for Eki, who knows but other than that, i sure am glad it wasn't me this happened to, laughing hard.


   I had my favourite meal in a baked form though today, beans, baked beans and a hot fresh loaf of bread for breakfast today and it makes me reflect on the time, back in the day when it was 6 people to a can of beans, but now i am all grown up and its just my mum and i having it and it makes me miss my childhood fun days when i and my sisters will argue on who will have theirs in the can, loll. Had a laundry time then headed out to the office where we got set for the event, and before i forget, i just discovered a way to send a broadcast on Black Berry that everyone's attention will be caught. Simply type,
      " Guy, na so our BB friendship be!, you just pocket me sha, how you dey?",
 (means, "yo!, is this how our Blackberry friendship is! you just left me in the pocket, how are you by the way?")
it works! try it, i had to change batteries after i sent such, laughing, cos the response was quick! and non-stop like great 90's Hits.


    Its really amazing, the hard work has been put into this event, i can just imagine how filled the place will be for 5 days, i and Doubra had to pick the outfits for each day, so get ready, cos you my dear shall have a filled album during and after the event. I will be streaming live also, so watch this page for streaming links. Time to rest for a bit. Wow! i did it, i re-typed what i had lost earlier in the day that made me so angry, this is how good it gets when your stories are from the heart, i love my adventures(smiles), loll. See y' all later alligators.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a