Skip to main content

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE.

    Eating dinner at 10:08 pm, I'm so hungry, i could eat a whole pot right now, just the pot and not the content, loll. Staying over at sis crib (home) tonight, I had a fun filled "gold rush" day with her family, well that's how it always is staying on the island, the fun never stops!. So, like i said earlier, i eventually turned up at sis place, but late enough that we all thought that we would not make the wedding, a wedding that i knew not any, which includes the bride, the groom and all the guests who stared at me when i arrived at the venue like, "omg! the real bride is here", loll (laughing out loud), but i went for the reception still, actually, that was all we could make given this is Lasgidi (Lagos State), the traffic is real bad most times, i felt we even got lucky cos today is a weekend, try moving about like we did on a work day and you would wish you had special powers, tight suit and a cape to fly to work(super Ted). A journey that made the baby nonoh eat and sleep 3 times before we got to the venue. well, i love pictures as you already know, so i took some cool pics today, never knew my "Goldie" experiment would work, although my good friend, Anuba Couture Designer who happens to be the official designer for Hip hop femcee, Eva and Goldie, the R n B singer in the up-vile house of Bigbrother Africa Star Game, said i nailed it, i still want you to be the judge of it and yes, i trust Anubas judgement cos he is one of Naijas top designers. (For more pics from todays event visit my fun page)




GOLDIE IN ANUBA COUTURE




EVA IN ANUBA COUTURE


    On our way home, we were listening to 105.1 City Fm and Micheal Jackson's song, "Bad" was what the Fm was playing at that moment when suddenly, my sis and Hech, her hubby who was driving began to break dance to the song with their hands, laughing hard, i didn't want them to look silly so i joined in and passed the electric shock in turns too (silly me), i ended up being the silly one cos when people began to look into the car at the toll gate, i realised i was the only one still dancing at that moment, they tricked me good. So, we got to a gas station, bought fuel and oil, went shopping, then straight to the house. Got home and no power so we turned on the Generator set, i had a cold shower, i put the baby to bed and, viola! I'm here. Family is everything to me cos in life, friends come and go, boy friends?, well not much i can say of them staying , loll, girlfriends?, they even run faster, loll, but family?, Family will stick with you till the very end and I'm grateful for having the blessing and gift of a wonderful family. Sleep calls, talk tomorrow alligators.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a