Skip to main content

TODAY NA TODAY.

    Never been so excited, thanks to my sisters, Mimilabonche A.K.A Red Lion and  Mercee2001 A.K.A Green Lion, for getting me a must have outfit for every lady who walks on the Red-carpet, yes! you guessed right, its a little black dress and a whole lot of cheddah(cash), it sure is good to be the last child whom they send on errands but gets rewarded with fine stuffs that every girl likes, (smiling). Today turned better than yesterday as i asked, I feel much better and happier, i do know why and trust me, it has nothing to do with a guy, lol. Woke up today, did the regular daily routine, and yes, toilet inclusive, dont make your face that way, hey, we are all human!, my uncle came over later to the house with my favorite box of chocolate coated biscuit, "Victoria by Mc vitties." its not a lingerie as mimilabonche thought it was by the way.

 Just when i thought that was the peak of the day, my twin in London gave me a call, then later, 2 good teachers of mine from The Purpose School visited me and i was blessed by them, the fun part was surfing the net, i just discovered there is going to be a pageant for the full figured, curvy African lady, "Miss Endowed Africa", it caught my eye  and made me want to be a little extra full figured, cos i love beauty pageants, smiling, but seriously, my sister, Biggie A.K.A Pink Lion used to be Miss Big and Beautiful, Kaduna, imagine how far away she went to get in a competition for women with her curves, lol, this event excites me because its going to be held right here in Lasgidi ( Lagos ), one of a kind pageant we rarely have here in the City, my fingers are right in this, check my event page for more details.
   

     Now i know i try to get my fans to be as close as possible but today, it boomeranged on me, i have been chatting with a minor! parents need to check what their kids do these days on the internet, glad i discovered it , i dont want to be called a cougar at my young age, laughing hard, well, i had a swell day and a long chat with Kaye A.K.A Super K for the first time, she sure put a smile on my face, and then HBO1 and i had a " BBM bbm Rap battle", this guy sure knows the game, he schooled well at it i must say, hope we get to record something real soon for y' all, I'm never rusty for a rap battle, he reminded me what my main purpose asides looking fabulous (with all humility) really is, Music! its my love life, and i will bring it on, soon! just wait, and watch. Now the day is over, i need rest for tomorrow is TGIF(Thank God Its Friday). yay, Y.O.L.O, hooking up with Francis Kite band members, got a show soon, see y' all latter alligators, be kind to one another.
                                     PRETTY EXCITED, YES!

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. red lion; green lion; pink lion.....hahahahahahahahaaa.... then u should b ____ lion.... waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAPPEN TO BE BLUE LION MA DEAR DOUBY, GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? LOLL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a