Skip to main content

STRICTLY FOR THE LADIES!



  TGIF (Thank God Its Friday) is right around the corner and I'm the most excited person right now cos finally! Stella is gonna get her grove on!. Going over to sis crib tomorrow, gonna stop by at the office and probably have a nice time out later, but that's enough about tomorrow, I'm here for today's story so far. Woke up quite early today and feel a bit lazy but i have to get work done so, I'm out of my bed and getting set at the moment to hit the town. Mum is in High spirits today, my guess is that shes expectant(smiles), and i know why. Its fun to be a Grandmother every now and then, loll. Got a call from my school H.O.C (Head Of Class), she just confirmed it that my graduation party is this Saturday and i am receiving an award, wow! i really don't know if i should go cos I'm not a fan of saying goodbye, and i don't wanna cry but it seems they wont rest till they get a confirmation that I'd be there, all dressed and dolled up, hm. Moving on from that, i am in search of Ijebu Garri ( a  crispy powdery form of dried cassava that has a sour taste too), and i finally found it, right after walking and asking like my trip back home depended on it, well, it actually did, laughing hard. Stopped over at Sabrina's office, my friend in prints, and i must say, the new Vien Smart complimentary card is looking fabulous, i cant wait to see it printed out, super excited about it.                           You too can get a closet so colorful, just follow the instructions below, loll.
                                                             Just got to Ebenezer's  Boutique on 51/21 Road, beside Anglican Church in Festac Town, and i must say, my steps were really ordered in the right direction, they are having a massive garage sales, like seriously, i got Shoes, Bags and Tops and Dresses for Half the price! 50% off! even less. Now i thought the clothes must have holes in them but trust me, i am so wrong, the shop is really giving these things out for free! almost free though, and if you think its crappy stuffs, duh! think again, its great quality and in good condition, I'm so happy cos the shoe i saw there sometime back was up for sale, back then i was like "I'd be back" and you trust me, i never showed up, loll, so this time i did and the price was just right. So Ladies, stop by now!, or better still, stop by through out the week and you might just see what you always wanted and even better, i am gonna rock mine soon and put up some pics too. Not to worry ladies, i took some pics for y' all, like a sneak peak, check it out. For directions Call 08029186122.                                                                                                                        EBENEZER BOUTIQUE
   Its, late evening now and I'm packing up my bag for the weekend, watching Big Rich Texas, these ladies in here need manners, speaking of manners, the event MANNERS is set for SUNDAY, July 15TH 2012 by 4PM at the Victory Dome, Davids Christian Centre, by Fatgbems Bus Stop, Mile2 beside the Health Center, its an event strictly for the ladies. Yinka Davids will be there, live sisters, Chigurl and others. Don't be told, you have to be there your self so you know what goes on in a mans world and head too.view the link to see what i mean.  For more details, Please call:  0802 835 63 63, 0807 771 44 11. 
 
 
 
   See y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a