Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 1

Now this is a must wear for my Tuesday outing.
  
 
 Having a cup of cold cocoa drink to keep my eyes open, i don't want to try the coffee style, i want to live strong and healthy if you know what i mean. So, my very good friend Toscar Roberts that runs the blog " http://toscanconcepts.blogspot.com ", just gave me more insight on my blogging habit, well i know i promised to keep up and update daily but a need to have at least my weekends so i can go out, have fun, and bring back the stories of my escapades to you, so on that note, as from this day forward, in honour of my good friend Toscar, i here by dub thine weekends blog free, and thine Monday's post, "weekend special", all in favour say , I, loll, see me going all shakes spear on y' all.


     I had a blast this weekend with me, myself and mum!, yes, mum and every other person whom i had an encounter with too. Woke up on Saturday and went for LIFT day 4, i really had the best time ever that day at the event, i left for the office about 11am and it was raining but with faith as i always say, i did not get beaten by the rain, it made me a bit nervous cos mum had said to me that anytime i was ready to go out it would stop raining and it did, hm, mums got super powers now or what?, laughing hard. Got to the island, did a few work and got rewarded for my hard work finally, that pay I've always wanted came and o boy am i glad cos it came at the right time and then for the rest of the day just kept chopping ( relaxing and literally eating), then went singing at the karaoke bar as i used to do, did a couple of new numbers and guess what? its like i really am the best now music wise cos my fans just couldn't stop clapping whenever i sang, wow! i recall the moments. Its late now and i have to head home, got a taxi and home sweet home. Sunday morning was almost a wreck as i had not arranged for church service so it cost me a few rush hour, not the Jackie Chan movie though, i mean i rushed literally,loll, got to church just in time and set up for live streaming for the end of the 5 days program themed LIFT. I danced hard this day and I'm sure even if i wanted to forget i really cant. Its also Micks birthday, my super hot model friend and so i decided to go to his party his friends had planed for him, but as time and plans are, it changed and we found our selves driving to Agindingbi for an audition for a TV commercial. Now note, i just did tag along and surprisingly, i found my self acting on set as a model with the rest of the crew, loll, although we had to sit and wait for 6hours before it got to our turn but it was worth the wait i guess. *winks*, its late now and i have to head home but decided to go see Aladdin before it gets really late, well that was the coolest part of the day, what a wrap of the end. So, so far, it just seemed an ordinary weekend  but trust me, it was a weekend worth while for me, Mode 9 mix tape, " Occupy The Throne" drops tomorrow, check it out!
 i have not slept fully but I'm hoping when i get to the island tomorrow, id get a good rest over at sis.

   Now, ladies listen up, I've got 2 big events coming up for you, so keep watching this space for details, you don't want to miss this.......MANNERS! JULY 15TH.
   Finally, its here, remember at some point i was contemplating if to eat up and add weight for a pageant? well, its too late for that now cos the event is here already,
                                                       MISS ENDOWED AFRICA 2012.


  The search for the full, fly and fabulous lady. Grab your forms now at the following locations:

Sylvia's Hair Gallery; 39 Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere, Lagos

Civic Centre; Victoria Island, Lagos

Best Western Hotels; Benin City, Edo State

PH City : Eddys Wine Bar, Silverbird Cinemas, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas

Big Ballerz:  Festac Town

Rock View Saloon: 24Road, Festac Town

Fidelity Bank; 21, Oba Akran, Ikeja Branch


Did i hear you say what do they stand to win? well, here it is,

WINNER- N2MILLION NAIRA + MOUTH WATERING GIFTS
2ND- N750,000
3RD- N500,000
 
 Form costs N5000 Only.
For more information : send a mail to missendowedafrica@gmail.com or call, +2348168951190

 See y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR BLOG MISS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much who ever this is, its people like you that keeps me blogging, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a