Skip to main content

GOD BLESS AMERICA

STILL down, had to send my sis to type this post i said to her, i will be back soon guys, guess i over stressed my bones again, loll. Monday morning is here and all i can reflect on is my dream, well, nightmare from the night before. Check it out.


BARACK OBAMA                                 ROMNEY


Last night while hallucinating, i call it that because i was sleeping but yet wide awake and its all thanks to the malaria drugs, i had a dream about the Future President of the United States of America, President Barack Obama, and in it, himself and his family especially his wife Michelle Obama were very good friends of mine, but towards the end of my dream, after we had tea, and a hot meal made by my mum, he came straight to me and said i should not be offended, just 2 hours to the time they are to announce who the winner of the election is, he told me he has dropped out of the election, that he doesn't want to be a part of the running for the post of Americas next President( that sounds a lot like the Tyra Banks next super model show, loll), the funny part was the fact that when it got to the time to announce the winner of the election, he won, but at the time of the announcement, he had dropped out. Suddenly i woke up. First things first, i prayed against it and even shared it with my friend in New york so he too can pray with me, #TeamObama is all i am for right now and no body is going to change my vote.(oops!I am Nigerian, i almost forgot that part, laughing hard).


BOCA RATON, FL - OCTOBER 22:  U.S. President Barack Obama (R) debates with Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney as moderator Bob Schieffer (C) of CBS looks on at the Keith C. and Elaine Johnson Wold Performing Arts Center at Lynn University on October 22, 2012 in Boca Raton, Florida. The focus for the final presidential debate before Election Day on November 6 is foreign policy.  (Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images) Photo: Joe Raedle, Getty Images / 2012 Getty Images


BOCA RATON, FL - OCTOBER 22: U.S. President Barack Obama (R) debates with Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney as moderator Bob Schieffer (C) of CBS looks on at the Keith C. and Elaine Johnson Wold Performing Arts Center at Lynn University on October 22, 2012 in Boca Raton, Florida. The focus for the final presidential debate before Election Day on November 6 is foreign policy. (Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images) Photo: Joe Raedle, Getty Images / 2012 Getty Images

THIS IS THE EXACT SHIRT HE WORE IN MY DREAM

US election: Barack Obama jokes about 'poor debate performance'

President Barack Obama made fun of his own debate performance as he sought to reassure Hollywood donors who were stunned at his defeat by Republican challenger Mitt RomneyC.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Huricaine sandy jjust left but i hear she will be back next week, hang in there guys and big ups to those who really helped in this time New York Flooding From Hurricane Sandy.

New York Flooding From Hurricane Sandy


Its so painful, my tummy, bones, head and all hurts, i hope to get well soon, i really hate needles but have to have em till i am fit. So for now no make up, no sun, no outing, no studio time, but the worst of all, no daily blogging (thus said the nurse who is even trying to take away my mobile phone, hello, please tell her its mobile duh, with a key as Dj Frizle says, loll), so guys, pardon me if i just put up words or just pictures, id miss you my alligators, be kind to one another and here is a new video from Nicki while i am away, enjoy and happy married life to two(2) good people i know at the church i worship, they are young and wonderful people to be around and i am sad because i am ill i will miss their wedding, but all the same, i wish them a happy married life.


HAPPY MARRIED LIFE ANDRE AND DETOLA


Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a