Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 20

Wow! 20 long weeks gone and i am still here, blogging strong? The good lord sure loves me*winks*

Hi fellas and females, loll, how y' all been mehn(in my southern accent)? i sure missed me and missed y' all, but hey, i am back and i will never go back (okay okay, meant to say once you go black, you can never go back, lmfao, or something like that i guess), it sure is more expensive to be ill than to be healthy, so hence forth, i will try to keep up with a more healthier life style (like seriously Vien).

 SAY HELLO TO MY ONE DAY BLOGGER, DOUBBY(MY BEST FRIEND AND I)

Okay, so what did i miss? sorry, or rather, want to know what you missed? then keep "Keeping Up With Me, Vien Smart" and the full details of what goes down and up in my life will be shared with you, for free, for now though, so enjoy the free offer while it lasts cos i hear that pretty soon, This will be a "Spin Off" on air for y' all(hmm, yes! you read well).

Before i go on with the story of my life so far, check me out on this word press blog, apparently i am now linked along side some american top celebrities (kim kardashian, Eva Mendez, etc..) as a fashion icon(oh yeah mehn!)check it out.

 http://julietalfred.wordpress.com/




So, through out the week i was Hospitalised and the Doctor( a very hot, tall and sexy one by the way) said i really should take time out to rest after these treatments, got my bum stabbed round the clock with injections from the Nurse, and the drugs ain't funny you know, like seriously, who the heck changed tree backs to pills and all that ish they give to us? cos right about now, trying out some herbs wont hurt cos the pills are just too many. Its time for me to be discharged and i am excited! Now, take note that the reason why i am excited is not because of the fact that i am going home, (no way Hosea) but for the simple reason that i am going to watch MTV BASE! YES! wow, you really don't know what you've got till its gone, you need to see how depressed i was staying in the hospital,


ILE IGE


watching just local channels like I'm from the cast of Flint Stone Age. Friday really for the first time was T.G.I.F, i literally screamed out Thank God Its Friday all because i knew i was going to be home, finally. passed by the Mus on Centre where the 2012 edition of the Nigerian Fashion Week is happening and i felt so sad because i was meant to be there, to promote ILE IGE, and my stuffs, but hey, health first.



PICTURES OF MODELS ON THE RUNWAY AT THE 2012 EDITION OF THE NIGERIAN FASHION WEEK.

 

Got back to Festac town and every where seems pretty different to me, no bikes(motor cycles, or okada as we call it over here) anymore so the street is very free and clear. I got home and mum was right there waiting for me, hm, it sure feels good to be home again. Still trying to get my voice back in order, night fall is here and i don't want to sleep because i don't want to miss a thing( yeah yeah, i got that line from Aero Smith, but this again is not the Armagedon), i have missed TV and my favourite TV shows so i really do not want to miss another day of the gift of life, sight, vision and TV, loll, well and the many great things of life, especially my loved one. Thank you God for everything again, without you i am nothing.



Saturday seemed slow, then fast, but most of all, annoying and fun at the same time. Just put out a tribute post to a guy i never met but feel connected to him, he was an only child and died of asthma, the best part was the fact that he is gone but his friends kept sending him messages on his facebook wall, i did one too and it made me feel complete, he just sent a shout out 5 days back, telling those who wished him a happy birthday thank you and God bless them, also saw his posts on facebook, its all motivational and inspirational and above all he was a good christian. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Amen(FOR SHINA).

 This is Shina's post 5months back about someone who died not knowing he too will be gone someday, soon!





 This is Shina's last post before his demise.
 
 

 
  TRIBUTE FROM SHINA'S FRIENDS ON FACE BOOK







 Papa Yo! just called  me to check on my health and since i was much better he asked i come over so i can see my Lil nuggets (S and D), i also have to go finish up my last injection and then drop papa's big ass lap top(his lap top is a big ass, frigging machine! and not just any laptop, but the kind only Hp can design). I got there and the kids were so happy to see me, they even slept off on my bosom's(that sounds french or right? loll),

ME, S AND D

when visiting time, play time and injection time was over, i got a surprise, finally, my own personal lap top has arrived the country, straight from the manufactures hand( an ASUS note book PC! tada! ) so no more drama with not having a laptop or laptop crashing things again if you know what i mean say an amen to that,( Amen).



Goodbye is the hardest part of Saturday, but i had to leave for home. The longest hold up ever was at Orile- Lagos, i spent 1hour in traffic, well it was way better than the ordeal of those who were waiting at the bus stop and no bus in sight that was passenger free(this no bike issue is really scary, i now see why sis Jenny and Hech have bicycles and cars, so they can beat traffic and save money for bus transport too, very smart, just like me, Vien Smart.). Just trying out my new baby(Asus lap top) and she is a beauty (smiles). The battery life is 3hours and more and its got 500gig memory, like what else could a girl(geek like me) ask for, huh?, i have exactly what i need(blogging is super sweet and thanks to Papa yo!).



                                               
                                                     www.davidschristiancentre.org


YOU TOO CAN HAVE THE MARRIAGE OF YOUR DREAMS, CHECK OUT ANDRE AND  WIFY T!

 


                                        WISH YOU BOTH A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.

Sunday morning and i am up, said my prayers, had a warm shower, breakfast and i am off to church. A certain stalker and caller i refuse to mention is still on my case, he has called 57 times in 1 hour, and i really could care less what he has to say, this gist is really for another day, and i will give you the full story soon, but just know i thought i was hallucinating when i got talking with this dude but feeling better now and he is still calling me makes me quiver, this is a day time nightmare, trust me, and he wont stop calling! arrgh. P.K's message is super sweet, i must confess. Mean while, the Edge business school registration is  almost up, sign up now, visit www.davidschristiancentre.org for more details.

 


 LOOKING FORWARD TO MY CHRISTMAS CAKE ORDERS FROM MEE'S TREATS.....CALL 07030395900 or send an E-mail to mercee2001@gmail.com....Free deliveries starts now! and great discount only on the Chocolate cakes. smiles!

 



 


 

 





 
 THAT'S MY CHOCOLATE CAKE YO!


Back from church, made dinner, and put on the TV to watch something, anything actually cos i am home alone till mum(my best side kick, loll) gets back. Watching friend zone on MTV and it made me ask myself a question, what if Mr. Yarns is right?, well i guess i will never know till maybe when the series hits Nigeria, staring me and ........., who knows. Then next up was classic songs i feel i should share with you all, well i guess i will, check it out.

                                                                      Miguel- Do You


                                    Labrinth ft Emeli Sande -Beneath You Are Beautiful


                                                           Elle Varner -I Don't Care

                                                                    Lonely- Chase


                                                     Keisha White -Weakness In Me

Well, its only right that i keep giving you my fashion looks as i always do, since i am now being seen as the style lady (chuckles), check out my top must have look for this week and be ready because if you do see me out there on the street, its definitely going to be in these(not at the same time though, lol).

 



and to wrap this weekend special, i finally found Bez Idakula, the "stupid song" and "super sun" singer celebrity look alike, check it out, its the U.K music sensation, Labrinth.

 BEZ IDAKULA
 LABRINTH


well that's all for now, see you later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie


Comments

  1. gwennnnnn; 57 times? i beg, answer d 58th 1....plsss... Nna mennnnnnn..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not to small something.. yo gurl you rock.. lol.. pls i need the wedge shoes if you dont mind and really sorry for the loss of your friend.. pity! may his soul rest in perfect peace, very happy he was a christian who knew God..

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERCEE, I DO NOT EVEN KNOW THE DUDE THAT DIED BUT JUST WROTE THE TRIBUTE COS HE WAS A GOOD CHAPP GIVEN HIS FRIENDS TESTIMONIES AND HIS FACEBOOK WALL, AND AS FOR THE SHOE, YOU ARE WELCOME, ITS GONNA COST YOU 16,500 NAIRA, ONLY, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. CLEMS..... I WISH I COULD, I JUST CAN'T...AS A MATTER OF FACT, I HAVE OFFICIALLY BLOCKED THE NUCCA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a