Skip to main content

MYSTREETZ' NOVEMBER! EVA






Who in the world made motor cycles, lmfao( that's not the answer to the question and if it were then i am talking about the pop duo LMFAO that sang "Party Rock Anthem")

 i can not believe my eyes right now, I'm seated right next to a police man in a Tricycle on my way to mid week service, he's so funny, he actually greeted everyone like its a normal thing and joked with us all till he got to his bus stop (i still can't stop laughing, see what Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has caused). The governor of Lagos State banned the movement of Motorcycles in Lagos State, Nigeria which by the way is my own New-york City, and ever since that happened Lagosians have become more athletic (you need to see hot ladies and guys walk the mile to get to a bus stop to take a bus ride, loll, folks even get home extra late these days, and trust me, once its 8 pm and you are still out, even if you are a guy, you are allowed to panic, loll, not for the fear of armed robbers attacking you, heaven knows this place is safe now all thanks to God, our only security and protector (what? you thought i was going to say the police, duh!), but really, its the fear of the distance you will walk if you get to your area too late.

VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL, ADRIANA LIMA  ON THE RUNWAY AT THE 2012 VS FASHION SHOW

Well, asides the fact that i am still thinking of Adriana Lima, one of the angels from yesterdays post for Victoria's Secret models, the state of no bike will not affect me in any way, its even safer now, considering the fact that just last month here i was involved in a minor bike accident on my way home within Festac, so, its a lot more safer. (don't mind me, i loved bikes too much then because no matter how late i am for a meeting a bike will get me there in a flash, chuckles, now i have to adjust my timing ways, set my clock 1 hour ahead of time now by the way). Woke up on Wednesday and i feel great, i slept just fine, i am up and ready to go out but something happened, actually, not something but someone, "My Mum"! she has placed me under house arrest till Friday when i have to go for my show on Reel Radio, even Mr. Yarns laughed at me when i told him our brunch will not hold cos mum placed me under compulsory house arrest(she too insists i stop moving bout and rest for a while). Just got a call from Teeaii, guess we have some duty to carry out next week, details about it will come up next week.

 

HIS NUMBER IS 08089454395.
My stalker is still waxing hard, i downloaded an application today that got me his full identity and now know what he looks like, and his name and location of where he keeps calling my line from, and i am sure by the time i put up his pictures y' all will feel sad because this guy looks exactly the way he sounds and like his annoying character. His name is Simon Osayi and he lives at Akpongbon, please if you know him, tell him to stop calling me, and for the douche who gave him my contact i must say you are a sick fellow( he said his name is Franklin, he could even have made that up too). This guy has no idea who i am and that this! is Lagos, God forbid bad thing yo! the dude sure looks like the kind who kidnapped Cynthia then killed her but if he desists calling my line, i will get him arrested, period.

EVA ALORDIAH

Finally!!! the big reveal is here........MyStreetz Magazine cover for the month of November is graced by the femcee(female rapper) Eva Alordiah.This issue covers the true story about the 60 year old struggle of women in the Nigerian music industry. Their attempt to survive. Get to get the gist in prints from Eva her self. she say's "I AM READY TO PLAY AT ALL COST!" Go get your copy in stores now!


 Heading back now from the Victory Dome, finally had a one on one time with P.K and P.M, they actually noticed my absence, i had to let my mum and dad know i was away and they sure were glad to have me back home (okay, this is not the prodigal son story, i was sick, that's all, seriously, lol). Home now and i need to do some serious de worming and purging, my sac is so full, i can hardly add food in there. Time to sleep, see y' all later alligators, be kind to one another. NO ONE KNOWS YOU BETTER THAN YOU! TRUST YOURSELF, BELIEVE IN YOU, That's what my heart felt message to all you sisters out there, Black Girls Rock!



Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments


  1. Anonymous
    Feb 10 (5 days ago)

    to me
    Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "ITS HERE! EVA":

    Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention
    that I've truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I am hoping you write again soon!

    my web site :: Haarausfall
    my website - Haarwuchs
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST, PLEASE DO READ SOME MORE, I AM GLAD I HAVE TRUE READERS LIKE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. نقل عفش داخل جدة
    دينا نقل عفش جدة دينا نقل عفش جدة
    افضل شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض افضل شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض
    شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى دبي شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى دبي

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a