Skip to main content

NEW SMILE

TUESDAY .
First of all, happy birthday to a friend, rapper, business associate and above all, the C.E.O of E.I.E GEAR, Kel Fst, wish you many years brother and more hit tracks to come.




Monday evening, and i am sitting right there at Eko Hotel round about waiting for a Brt bus, my phone rings and its Aunt B on the line, shes in panic mode all because she heard a Brt bus fell into the water from the 3rd mainland bridge  into the deep blue under the bridge and she knows how much I like boarding Brt to any destination for the day(that's when I am not in a cab), I calmed her nerves by assuring her that it is a rumor and that till I see pictures from the scene where the untrue BBM broadcast message claimed the bus fell into, I will not join in the spread of such false rumor. Tuesday morning and I am late again, Dr. D who has been my dentist since I've been young is waiting for me at Ketu -Mile 12 and i am still in bed. I totally forgot I have an appointment this morning to get my teeth fixed (I cracked it and need to file it, fix my gum, polish my teeth, etc), I eventually got out of bed but could not keep him waiting for my late ass, loll. I am set and had to do the whole journey (its more like travelling though) to Ikorodu on my own, and I must confess, it was the fastest and the most straight forward journey I have ever been on.

VIEN007 AT HE DENTIST GETTING HER TEETH DONE, THAT'S MY DONKEY SMILE BY THE WAY, LOLL


I am there now and Dr. D is so happy to see me, till date he calls me his best patient ever(I did loose a tooth and did not cry at all when he did it, but by Gods grace i hope not to ever loose another, loll, it hurt but I put on a brave face, loll). We are almost done and my teeth is gagged up, making me look like Donkey from the animated series "Shrek" (laughing so hard that I can not even laugh out loud at the time), we are done now and here is my new smile without a crack in my tooth anymore.

CHEESE, SMILES, DUH!


We just left the clinic now and headed home. I must confess I was treated with first class treatment from the nurses there and  had a great time, if the whole dental clinics will be like this one I just left, then kids and some grown adults will never be scared of going to the hospital. Dr. D and the lady Dr. who cleaned up my teeth real good advised that I brush twice (2 times) a day, at night and in the morning, use a tooth brush with soft bristle and avoid trying to crack every and anything with my teeth, also to watch the temperature of what  I drink and eat, stay away from oily food, use a white tooth paste, change my tooth brush every (I am not sure now if they said, 3 weeks or 3 months, guess I have to ask) and above all, see my Doctor every 6 months for follow up, that means by May next year,  will see my Doc again(who are we kidding, you and I know that I will see my Dr. when ever I want, duh! he is family too, loll).

Trying to make Tuesday meeting IT department and I am in traffic from every angle I turn, guess I will just head home and sleep. Home now and Mum made the sweetest but most oily meal ever! I simply had 3 bananas and water and off to bed i went. 10 pm and power is restored, I jumped out of bed and rushed to get my self a plate of rice and the same oily stew(tomato sauce) I was warned to stay away from, loll, at this rate, I pray I can keep up with the routine asked of me, Amen. Just stumbled upon a nice picture, but can not understand why his hand could contain it, laughing real hard, see what i mean below.
DAVID HAYE.....VERY CUTE & NICE BODY BUT SMALL"Something" THUS SAID FORLARKHEMIE, I SAW IT ON HER DP ON BB, LOLL!

WEDNESDAY

Its a new day, breathe fresh air, had a nightmare about a zombie invasion and was asked to move to Ghana  because that was the only safe place as at the time of infection in Lagos, my mum in the dream refused to go but my sisters and I did pack to travel, I took my Holy Bible and some clothes and prepared but a guy slowed me down, it was just a weird dream, guess I should stop thinking too much before I go to bed. I woke up and prayed and went back to bed only to wake up again by 9 am, (Its about time I burned this bed, loll). Going to be home today, need to rest for a bit given that this weekend will be work filled. Mr. Yarns just called me that today is the laying in state of Max Grey's late Father, Mr. May Nzeribe, I hurt so bad because he was a father to many, he loved Max's friends just as much as he did his own children, he was always very receptive and one time I was there, he offered his meal to me, I too will miss him, and pray God grants him eternal rest in perfect peace, amen.(Sad day indeed, we lost a rare gem, and a great Father)

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a