Skip to main content

ROLLING IN THE DEEP (thoughts!)



WHO LOOKS HOTTER IN YELLOW? TIWA SAVAGE OR NIYOLA?


Adele is still in my Guinness book of records for the best female Vocalist for the year 2011 to 2012, then we can consider Emeli Sande, but there is another lady who has been around for a while now but was just with the wrong crew (yes! she was with trybes men), she is not an American but a Nigerian who sounds just as good as Beyonce I must say, lets hope she gives Tiwa Savage a run for her money, record deals and endorsement deal, don't forget about the sexy wardrobe change, loll, yes! I know, its Niyola, first lady of E.M.E records, oh gosh! what took her so long? I love this girl, check her song out, "Don't Delay Me" by NIYOLA.


I feel like I am sitting right at the top of the world! Wednesday service was awesome, I got the word I needed to wrap the year up with(hope I got that right?, or should it have been, wrap the year up with?, loll), I am still expectant, grater things are yet to happen and I will always let the joy in me shine right through, especially whenever I think of feeling blue, asides that awesome message, another good though sad thing happened, I finally went for a funeral after 14 years since my father passed away. Going for the Nzeribes father's funeral made me remember how gracious and kind God is to man, he gave us the gift of mortality and eternity for those who live and lived the good life at the same time, I will miss Mr. May Nzeribe, he truly was a kind man, and the painful part is we never got to really talk much but I loved him just as I did my Dad. Some clowns at the funeral who sat behind me kept laughing, I know it is a celebration of life ceremony but they should have at the least of all, respected the man in death, so sad at the behaviour of his staff members. Some had good stories to say, I did too, (we better cultivate the habit now of telling the ones who matter in our lives how much we love them and not just wait till their funeral before we let them know how wonderful the are!) but had no time to say it so I put it in writing at the signing and spoke to him while in his coffin(Mr. Yarns was right next to me, and at some point said I am acting coo coo(mad/ insane) because I spoke to the coffin.

LATE DR. MAY NZERIBE
Dr. May Nzeribe, MD/CEO, Sunrise D’Arcy and former Chairman,  Advertising Practitioners of Nigeria (APCON)  . 
Dr. Nzeribe was an accomplished advertising practitioner, administrator, author and former President of the Association of Advertising Agencies of Nigeria (AAAN) devoted large portion of his working life to assisting in internalising practice standards of Advertising. At various times, he served the advertising industry in Nigeria and globally contributing to promoting an enabling environment for adequate consumer protection. He served on the International Advertising Association (IAA), World Board of Directors, as well as a member of IAA’s Professional Development Group. 


He was President of IAA Nigeria Chapter, three terms President of the Association of Advertising Practitioners of Nigeria - AAPN (now Association of Advertising Agencies of Nigeria - AAPN). He was a former chairman of Nigeria’s Advertising Standards Panel (ASP). Dr May Nzeribe was the only Black African recipient of the IAA’s Medal of Merit (London, 2000).

As an accomplished author his books on Advertising include “ADVERTISING ETHICS AND REGULATION IN NIGERIA: THE CHALLENGES” and “Political Advertising”.  The former was launched in June, 2012. He was 75 years old.

 May his soul, rest in perfect peace, Amen.



THURSDAY
Should I spill the bean, loll? or just wait till Friday before I say  how I met your Mother? loll. I hope I am still on the right track? too many talk and no definite direction?, okay, okay, here's the 411 of what went down, through my eyes on Thursday. I am up now, just said my morning prayers, my good friend is leaving town for a bit today so this means a little bit of boredom, I have to be at 4 places today, I pray I make this day productive. Touch down, I am at Gbadada (location 1 for the day), waiting for my modelling agent to come so we can get some things done, I am at the counter and a total stranger walked up to me and asked if he could take a picture with me, well, it did scare me for a bit but later, I figured out why he wanted my picture.(guess its a thing he does on a regular basis, loll, men! some mothers do have them according to Frank Spenser), my agent is here now and we are done.
THE FACES BEHIND THE BRAND, NIGERIAN BREWRIES AT SKY FALL OO7 PREMIER IN LAGOS


Just board a cab now to Nigerian Brewries at Orile Iganmu Costain (second location for the day). Uncle Sam is looking great and young, guess it is in the family gene to always remain young, hmm.I am done now and need to go, the whole floor was literally staring at me! now I wish I took a picture while on my walk about town today, I ran out of the office in my heels, guess my uncle laughed right after I left(actually, I flew, loll).
 

J SNOW OF KOOL NAIJA PRODUCTIONS

Walking on the long road to get a bus to Ikeja Ogba(3rd location for the day), my shoes were so distracting that even I too couldn't think straight! I eventually took it off and put on my flats till I made my way yo Agege(by the way, at this point, its not a location for the day because I am officially lost! laughing real hard) a kind lady finally helped and put me on a bike to the right direction i was to go to. At the studio now and we just produced another hit track at kOOL-NAIJA STUDIO, get ready for me Lasgidi, my seamstress just popped in and my dresses are looking hot for my Red Carpet appearance on the Hair Fusion Party. Set for home and off I went with J snow. 
Just left church out door publicity meeting and it seems like gaining momentum is really going to be the biggest event for the beginning of the year at Davids Christian Centre. I can't wait for it too. At home now and I feel very drowsy even as I type now so, before i type what I should not, I will just respect my eyes and body and go to bed. See y' all later alligators, be kind to one another, oh by the way, enjoy this video of  R n B singer, Miss Kerri Hilson dancing our Nigerian tribe dance steps, laughing so hard that I almost broke my teeth again, she really is talented.

T.G.IF NEXT UP GUYS, TUNE IN TO www.reel-radio.com and hang out with me as you host for the DJ HOUR, 4:30 PM EVERY FRIDAY, SEE YA!


Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. WOW! SEE KERRI DIGGING NTIGI.. UNBELIEVABLE.. CHEI ! I HAVE TO LEARN THAT DANCE O! LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN TEACH YOU BUT HOW MUCH CAN YOU PAY, IN DOLLARS TOO, LOLL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a