Skip to main content

T.G.I.F

 


Oh what a day, latest sounds from 1993, who thought i could rule the industry, what an M.c on the mic.......wait a minute, i am singing Wyclefs song "oh what a night" in my own version, i sure am glad its Friday already, i am set and ready to hit town. First up, Vi, then Jibowu for
 some Reel Radio.
                                        
....Join me by 10 am till 6pm, i should step into the building any time from then, got loads of gist for you, but hey, i have to go, will finish up my article as soon as i get back, lol and oh, Selna Gomez, i told you once Justin gets that Vs booty he will never go back to you, so sorry love, i hate to say this, but, i told you so! 3 days ago, remember, here is the evidence




So, moving on, i did make it to Vi (Eko Hotel), guess i have a job with my good friend, Teeaii, next week is going to be Irish filled, lol, we are done and i am off to the radio station, just saw paul now and frankly speaking, he is sooo off my radar.





VIEN007


DJ FRIZLE VS DJ RICO SHOW DOWN, FUNKY FRIDAY DJ HOUR ON WWW.REEL-RADIO.COM


 The studio is filled with so much fun, we had a Twerk competition and of course i won it. The video will be up soon on you tube, i will be sure to put it up on this space as soon as i get it. Time to go home now and i feel pretty dull because i will be home alone tonight, but not to worry, thats why i have the internet and a big screen tv, lol.





Bon weekend, i just gave out 15 tickets in one hour for the Nigerian Model Achievers Awards, the event is tomorrow, Saturday at the Bespoke Event Centre, Lekki Express way guys, you can join us there by 4 pm, i sure will be there and hope to see you too. Really sleepy now but can not just wait till tomorrow to pick my out fit for the red carpet at NMAA 2012, so, here goes.



And the right song right now making my day also is Durellas Club Rock song, check it out along side other new songs for the season.



Just learnt that miss Kerri Hilson is in Abuja Nigeria for the Face of Sylvia Hair contest too, this weekend is going to be the best ever! thats if you are in Abuja that is. I  cant wait to show you all who Mama Uch of reel radio look like is, want to find out? stick around for my weekend special. Enjoy this Photo's Photos for now guys, see y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

KERRI HILSON LOOKING LIKE AN NGOZI AMAKA(OUR VERY OWN IGBO BABE)LIVE IN ABUJA NIGERIA

Bamidele V. Osagie


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a