Skip to main content

DECISIONS


  Decisions decisions, that's all that is on my mind tonight, i am in a position right now where every decision i make counts. So, yesterday went well, met with the C.E.O of SLICK TV, got to say, I'm pretty much loving my daily activities more, i get to be creative and i get to meet more influential people which means more business door opening for me, loll, don't we all just love money, power and respect, but we have to work for it and earn it the right way cos only then will it truly last for all time, but seriously, i am not a fan of Lagos traffic, i had to find my way to Magodo in it, i got lost twice(2 times), but eventually found my way, had the meeting and it went swell, i got a cab home and discovered mum didn't make dinner, so its just corn flakes and turkey, weird combination it is, laughing hard and called it a day.

   Tuesday ain't so bad at all, woke up and had a swell meal, guess mum is making up for last nights no meal drama, i opened my eyes and found my breakfast in bed, she made me a full plate of fries (potatoes chips) and rice with biscuit bone and fried turkey, yum yum was all i could say just like how baby Nonoh says it. Got a call from my movie producer, she called to meet with me to pick up my script for the role I'm playing soon in an up coming movie, i am super excited and i know i am gonna pull this off, cant wait to see who my boy friend in the movie will be, heard its Uti the winner of Big Brother Africa All Stars, hm, are you pondering what i am pondering(smiles), details and pictures from my scene will be posted as soon as i start, i too cant wait.
   The sun is scotching and i know its gonna rain soon, maybe not today but tomorrow, I'm out on a shopping adventure with my girl friend that is an actress, Onime, she plays the character Onome in the series, Bella's Place, looking for shawarma bread in Festac, its funny how i crave some certain meals and go the extra mile to get it, hope i can apply such passion and drive to my job, loll, we ended up getting burger bread, cheddar cheese and sausages instead of stake, tasteless flat shawarma bread and mayonnaise for the meal i wanted to cook up, Aladdin caused this new desire for the meal when he cooked back then for me, well, at least we got some bread and made a meal out of it!. I'm home now and my uncle came over to the house to drag me out for a meeting, he had part of mt treat for the day, my chips and the mixed up meal i made and he did enjoy it, then dragged me for the I.T department meeting. We just finished and Uncle Wizzy is dropping every one off, i was the last to get off so i used the opportunity to ask him "The Heart Of The Matter", all he could say to me was, "B, its an easy decision, can you look to the future and say yes, i am glad it is you?", that's when you know that you are making the wise and right decision, hm, uncle just made things a lot more easier for me, guess i can now decide, to be or not to be, Ladies, just come join me on July 15th, i don't know why, but i just feel at the event MANNERS, i will be able to figure out what has to be and needs to be done!.
Ladies spend their Single years praying for a Husband and when they Marry they spend the remaining part praying for peace... Let's Talk about MEN @ MANners coming up JULY 15th, 4:00pm. It's time to hear a man's view on HOW Men Love, Why they Love and Why they Don't... 08077714411   For more details view the "Event Page" Well, that's all folks!, i just said that like a Walt Disney character, see y' all later alligators, and can you remember this cartoon? whats their names again?yes i know its flint stones, i mean their individual characters.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a