Skip to main content

TGIF

Its Friday, yeah ! and I'm ready to swing, pick up my girls and.......wait a minute, that's a track line from the late Aliyahs song"back n forth", good song right there, speaking of songs, i promised to upload 10 Nigerian tracks that rock right now today and that is exactly what I'm gonna do tonight but first, the last shout out of the event MANNERS! and then, a re cap of my day.
MANners, how men love, why they love, and why they don't! July 15th. Ladies, you shouldn't be told!!! Guys, invite the ladies and ladies come with your friends. Featuring, Yinka Davis, Chigurl, etc..
VENUE: THE VICTORY DOME, DAVIDS CHRISTIAN CENTRE, FATGBEMS BUS STOP, BEHIND NEPA OFFICE. DATE: 15TH JULY 2012 TIME: 4PM        I woke up, said my prayers to my creator and on with the task for today. I went in the hunt for Shawarma bread and yes! i found it!. My best friend Doubra stopped over and we went shopping for baby gifts for his friend who just put to bed(had a baby), i went to the bank later after the shopping to get my fee for the bridal train dress I'm making for my aunty's wedding, super excited, I'm gonna be a brides maid(smiling), its the second time in my entire life, loll, I and weddings don't get along just fine, and don't ask me why please, just know it had something to do with the bouquet tossing back in the day that left me almost blind, toothless and jaw broken (laughing hard). I'm home now, rehearsing my lines for the movie and i get a call from Tarzan, long time no hear from is all i have to say, he apparently thinks i am in the business of chopping money, well, don't we all have our own thoughts. I know i am living my life like its golden and that's the best feeling ever. Its past 6pm in the evening and I'm done ironing, thank goodness P.H.C.N is doing well, else i would have rocked not ironed outfits for the movie. Alladdin isn't feeling too well, i hope it doesn't linger though. Time to sleep but i must take a shower and do some waxing and body polishing, a sisters gotta look super fly you know*winks*.
Done with all i have to do, guess its time to bring you the top 5 hot songs now in the City. Hope you like it.


Okay, lets stop at 5 today, the next 5 will be up later, enjoy. See y' all later alligators, be kind to each other till i get back, watch out for my weekend special on monday night, its gonna be hot! scenes photo while on set will be posted right her for y' all.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a