Skip to main content

JINGLE SEASON.

 MEET DAN FOSTER!


 Love ? Call Idea Media to book him today! MC, motivational speaker, media and advertising consultant. 08137771141

    The man above, Daniel Foster is my mentor and he taught me well, i learned almost every and anything from him that i know now in the advertising and radio media world, i am indeed blessed through him. Still recovering from the best day ever and more blessings keep coming in, thank you Father!. Woke up today feeling loved, and liked, well, i always feel like this when i get things dine right. Mum and I are on a mission to eat bitter leaf soup with white rice, all because the tomatoes refused to defrost, well, here goes! wow, that didn't hurt, guess i will try this more often. Watching The City on T.v and top international fashion designer, Diane Von Furstenberg just told whitney in quotes,


"THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON YOU MUST LOVE IS YOUR SELF ASIDES GOD, COS YOU ALWAYS REMAIN WITH YOUR SELF, IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOUR SELF, NO ONE ELSE WILL", 

that was really deep, but the honest truth. Its past 10am and i just got a call from an old friend and a former competitor on mine back in the day at the reality show " Star  Quest'' in 2006, who is now a big time producer and a band mate for P Square(Meca E by name) and  he just asked me to come over to do a jingle for a big brand. I literally didn't shower well, reason being that when it comes to any project of mine that involves a microphone, i do not dull, i get to it as fast as i can, i just love music like that. I am at the studio now, location today is Surulere, and Leony is also here, we all caught up on old times for a bit and then back to the order of the day.


    I'm done now and i feel so good that i accomplished what i came for, now lets wait for the verdict. Its past 6pm and I'm home, mum and i decided to do regular junk meal for dinner at 7pm which included, burger bread, roasted shredded chicken, sausage, no veggies, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise ketchup and can malt, hm mm, yum yum, i just hope i can burn all that fat before my video shoot, just got a call as i was munching and i have to be at an audition tomorrow, hope i snatch this too, i really do.
just heard the news that the president of Ghana is dead at age 68 before the end of his first term, and all i can say is a little bio about him and the fact that a new president is sworn in already without a fuss is just brilliant.


Atta Mills was the vice president of Jerry Rawlings from 1997 to 2001, and promoted as a successor 8 years after. Atta Mills took part in the presidential elections of 2000 & 2004 as candidate of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), but lost each of these to John Agyekum Kufour. In the 2008 presidential election came Atta Mills against Nana Akufo- Addo of the ruling New Patriotic Party.
Ghana's President was a good guy. He was a trained Lawyer & taxation expert. Ghana did well under his leadership. R.I.P Mr President Mills 
so sad for them, any ways, God knows best. Moving on

 My video just hit you tube and its in high definition, wow, now im wishing i was not playing when i recorded it, never knew it had this much interesting lines, well, thats why a free style is a free style.  Check it out and let me know what you think. 
VIEN007 ON SLICK TV, FREESTYLE
HERE IS AN OLD VIDEO TOO, BACK IN THE DAY, FREE STYLE TO DAGRINS PON PON
 AINT THAT SOMETHING, I ALWAYS METAMORPHOSE ! DONT LOOK THE SAME NO MORE, OR DO I? (Laughing Hard)
well, thats all folks, and by the way what do you think i should wear for my outing tomorrow? please choose one.
please be honest, it took me 6 hours to put it together, loll. See y; all later alligators, photos photos coming up tomorrow and a new celebrity look alike i just found. Bamidele V. Osagie
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a