Skip to main content

LOVE



 LOVE,  a word that comes and goes, but few people really know what it means to really, love somebody. I am glad i have friends and family that loves me, what about you? what are you thankful for?. Tonight i feel better and different.
 watching the B.E.T Awards, 2012 (Black Entertainment Awards) and i must say the tribute to Whitney Houston was heart felt. Singer Mariah Carey, who was there to present an award, also paid tribute to Whitney Houston. She said: "I miss my friend. I miss hearing her voice and laughter, but we'll always have the music. We'll always have that voice we fell in love with, she inspired us all, we'll always have my friend Whitney Houston". Monica and Brandy had great performance during Whitney's tribute, but the mother, Cissy Houston had the best performance during the tribute, she sang her soul out! i can just feel her pain, she really is a strong mother, the emotions flowing in the air was so tense i could feel it, even Beyonce was in tears and other artistes, I will always love you Whitney Houston, the pain of a mother losing a child no mater the age is just a loss one can never bear, Chaka Khan too is looking good tonight doing the Hit Track " I'm Every Woman" indeed she is, With a fitted gold dress like that and legs and her looks, she looked like she stopped time!, loll. Beyonce, Kanye West and Chris Brown were the big winners tonight.
 Our very own Wiz Kid snatched the award for Best International Act, wow, that Kiddo is going places, sorry Ice Prince, better luck next time hommie.
   So mum is back home and I've got to say, i missed her so much, I love you Mum and i am so happy you are back home. My day was just cool. Woke up and there was sun shine, i did some laundry fast before the sun turns to no sun but rather rain fall just as its been for the past 5 days, and i sure am glad i washed. Went to the bank and was not so happy with my findings but its okay, got some fresh yogurt and cake, made lunch and there comes in my mum! i was so happy to see her, she got me my favourite, "Banana", we had lunch together and shes off to bed, she had a long journey. Mr Yarns stopped by and Aladdin is still at it, doing what i asked him not to do, well, its his choice, i cant stop him. Its lade now and i have to go to bed, but not before i receive this call from Seth. Our plans are coming alive i must say, i just hope you all like the end or finished product, *winks*.

   Got to get my bags ready, going over to sis to get my hair done, sorry guys, my Golden locks gotta go, id show you the new pictures when I'm back, meanwhile, just keep thinking of what my new hair style would look like. See y' all later alligators.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a