Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL PT 3


    All work and no fun makes Vien a non creative girl, loll, hi people, its your girl Vien, pause! where am I?, laughing hard, i actually forgot this is not the radio. I had a blast over the weekend, watching scouted and blogging at the same time is cool these days for me, had so much fun that i don't even know where to begin from. The top sounds good i guess, so, i woke up on Saturday morning feeling good and got ready for workers meeting, met some good friends over there, even Nonye, my friend way back in high school and we talked about about the reunion, set a time so we could go out together for our 10years after school pre reunion party.

 I'm standing outside now, waiting for Mr. Yarns so we could go out to K.F.C and make plans for our upcoming task that we've been planning. We stopped over at the place and sat for the lunch and the business plans, as we sat there we saw the owners of the restaurant walk in, i took my time to record them but thank goodness they didn't see me, else who knows what would have become of us, loll.


   Mimi la bonch is over at the house with baby Nonoh to see grand ma, i literally threw away my drink and Mr. Yarns the moment i got a call from my sister saying shes home, well, lets cut the long story short, just as i always have fun at Ajah, my sis and the baby brought the fun to me, its a pity though cos i eventually missed the pre reunion but in all honesty, i prefer to stay with my family than to go over there cos i had no idea what it would have been like to see those faces again after 10 good years !. Well it past 7pm and they had to leave, after our fun outing, shopping, for baby clothes and games, for mums new phone and the part where we teased the DsTv rep on the phone. Its late now and i am just exhausted, so, i fell asleep as i watched the 2012 B.E.T Awards


   Sunday came and i went about my Sunday duties, must say i looked rather serious today and i think i know why, its to the reason being the fact that i was taught a great deal today on how to be successful, after service, i couldn't help my self but jump right in the face of the C.E.O Of iROKO PARTNERS, IROKOTV, e.t.c Mr. Jason Njoku, he is really a force to reckon with i must say just as i am too*winks*, was happy to meet him that i could not stop talking, loll, i eventually did but o boy, am i glad i met him, yes!, i know things are gonna happen soon!. I also stopped over at Alladin's, all i can say is that i got a 5 star treatment from the moment i got there till i left, its always good to have good friends especially the ones that can cook(smiles).

   I'm home now and its time for my connect group meeting, its fun you know cos now I'm assigned to a new group and these members seem rather quiet, guess I'd just do all the talking, finally! an avenue to talk that talk, loll and not get shut cos really, people here do not  like to talk much in the group, only a few do. I'm back home now and Seth just called me, small world it is, just discovered Seth and Vina my good girlfriend from BigBrother Africa;2011 Season are friends, also, that Alladin is someone i used to know but never knew its the same person! still trying to figure it out too. Found a new cool energy drink with my name on it and my favourite colour as the colour of the can and it makes me wonder if the person who created it had me in mind while producing it, hm.

    Big shout out to my Kardashian Family, Kourtney has broken the Name Series, loll as she gave her baby girl a different initial from K or M, she totally went out of the box, the new born baby's name is Penelope Scot Disick, aww, now they make me want to have a baby too, loll, but not their way though, the right way. Congratulations again.Well, see y' all later alligators.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. DIDNT EVEN KNOW KOURT WAS PREGGO SERIOUSLY.. GOSH! I TOTALLY AGREE THEY LOOK GREAT TOGETHER.. AND AS FOR JULIA, KINDA LIKE HER TOO, SHE ACTUALLY MADE ME START WATCHING SCOUTED.. NICE SERIES..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a