Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL PT 2

   There really is nothing special about this weekend and its all thanks to the rain. So, i thought being home alone all through the weekend would be the freedom I've always wanted but it was nothing close to freedom, rather i had tears and rain on replay cos that's how i literally spent it. Never knew being alone would make me feel this bad, i love my mum and now see a whole new perspective to being single and alone, she has really tried and i just appreciate her more right now. Imagine waking up and going to bed in a house alone all by your self!, its the worst feeling ever. Loneliness must never visit me again, loll, at least i can laugh now but, MUM! please, come home, i cant take it any longer.
Here i am gushing about loneliness and i heard Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are separating after 5 years of marriage, like seriously!, this is just insane, why bother to get married and then break up later down the line? can anybody help explain that to me, I'm just grateful cos i know i am single for all the right reasons in the world and when i do get married, I'm sure it will be for the right reasons and with that right" man " for me, i am really investing in me so i know i will never make the wrong decision, speaking of such investments, ladies, join me at the event Tagged "MANNERS", i have been talking about it for a week now and i know why, its am event strictly for the sisters yo!, come get every little detail about the male specie so you don't make a mistake, well twice for some, laughing hard, Yinka Davies and others will be there to perform, live. I saw the video publicity of the event and all i could do was droll over Kenneth Okolie (Mr Nigeria 2010, also he was Mr World 2nd Runner up 2010), who was the lead character in the advert, ladies, you need to be here first hand and not be told what went down (smiles). Location again is The Victory Dome, D.C.C, SUNDAY, JULY 15, 4PM. Call:
0802 835 63 63, 0807 771 44 11. or write: churchoffice@davidschristiancenter.org      for more details, or click on the event page for more details.    Away from MANNERS, check this out, remember my girlfriend Ogechi that i asked you to vote for, for Miss Victorious, well there is the after meets before meets picture cos she won! Congratulations girl. More sales still going on at EBENEZER'S BOUTIQUE, 51/41 ROAD, FESTAC TOWN, LAGOS.
   So, TGIF came and i spent it over at sis, woke up on Saturday and it just kept raining non-stop, Mimi la bonche  and Hech, the baby daddy as i fondly call my sis man, loll just dropped me off at the B.R.T bus park and off we go to Festac, i figured I'd be home alone since mum is not back so i decided to go over to the store where we have sales going on, don't forget it for 2 weeks so i may be there almost every other day, I'm just there now for the shoes, yes! I'm a "shoeholic", Tinu said it all and couldn't have said it any better, loll. The sales is still on at the store, and my good girlfriend Kemmy just dropped by with her sister and other ladies who came around, i had fun trying on shoes and chatting with the ladies before they said later cos we don't say goodbye, we always don't. Now, I'm walking home and its pretty late, got home, had a shower, Suya and Garri for dinner and I'm off to bed.  Enjoy Tinu's video, "shoe holic" below.
Sunday, 01-07-2012, wow! past half the year already, and i still have more to achieve, went for service, had an awesome day till the rain began, it beat me silly and now i cant do anything, cant go to the movies, cant see my girlfriends for girls nite out, cant even watch T.v, I'm that cold, well, all i have now is this blanket and hot coco till 10, then i say sano yara and off to dream world, so you see, the day could have been better but the rain spoiled the whole show, even Eki had a flat tire and she couldn't come keep me company at home. Well, that how the day and the weekend went, its back to work and happy Monday folks. So for my celebrity look alike this week, check out American actresses, Leighton Messter and Minka Kelly, its a clear case of spot the difference right?
                                                                                                                                                                 Well, on that note, see y' all later alligators and shout out to this guy on the field, if you know him, tell him i said he is a machine, loll
 Be kind to one another.


Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a