Skip to main content

TGIF FEVER. DAY 2

    I cant seem to get out of bed today and its 8am. Hi people, but Vien is a little bit under the weather and is lady fever, on a TGIF( Thank God Its Friday) day, oh gosh! I had so much planned out for today but the stupid red robot knocked me out. Though i was in bed almost the whole day, i still managed to get some things done. The weekend is definitely gonna be fun, stay close to this page for my weekend special 3 coming up on Monday, its gonna be one memorable weekend i must say, reason being because i am preparing for my high school Pre - reunion party tomorrow, i just hope i don't freak out when i see how transformed these chaps look, its been 10 years, i just hope its all good transformations and boys will hopefully look like men(laughing hard) cos a few of the boys back then in high school looked too young to even be in school, but not their fault though, puberty came in late for them, loll, also gonna go phone shopping for mum, that may not sound like fun to you but trust me, every thing i do is always fun.

  So, a friend i made on google hang out asked me if i am a celebrity and i told him straight up like Eminem would say, "well I am whatever you say i am!", loll, i hope he gets the message though. Mum has been baby sitting me all day and bringing me breakfast in bed, well don't blame me, that's what i get for being the last child. Its past 7pm and i just turned on the Gen set, and there i am, on T.v , talking to ON T.V during the Hair Fusion show, i must say, i looked pretty much the same as my neighbours could recognise me, they buzzed my phone line non stop and others literally knocked on my door to tell me.



Hm, moving on, i must say, my girlfriend Ogechi, Miss Victorious Super Model, 2012 is so lucky, did i mention that she got 2000USD as the winning prize money also a trip to U.S.A to walk at the Houston Fashion Week, a modelling contract for a year and 1 year wardrobe supply, like seriously babes, i am so happy for you, check her out! A gifted and intelligent young lady i must say, and she had this to say to you all.

"On courage: Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities
because it is the quality which guarantees all others."





Its almost 30mins past 10 and my bed calls me, well, you know i just got out of bed not long ago so I'm guessing id be up all through the night, but instead or getting bored out, id just read a book, watch a movie, then call it a night when my fuel runs out, (smiles). Before i call it a night, don't forget to view my fashion page for styles you can own and rock and also the radio head page for current songs trending and on the No. 1 spot on the charts. Enjoy this song and fashion outfit that you can turn from a night to a day look and vice vassal. See y' all later alligators..

TURN YOUR DAY TIME LOOK TO A NIGHT TIME LOOK

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a