Skip to main content

ALMOST THERE, ITS A GIRL!


Like seriously, nothing in the world will take me away from my God.


He loves me so much that whenever I make a mistake or go astray, he guides me right back on track (please do not ponder on why I am suddenly going spiritual this early morning, I literally almost got lost this morning listening to Oscar on the breakfast show, laughing hard.), who could have guessed that Vien of all people will miss her way to the office, laughing at myself right now, all I wanted to do yesterday was to catch Timi Dakolo in the studio with Oscar in the city, but not to worry, it was for good though, and I still caught up with him, see proof( laughing).

OSCAR, TIMI DAKOLO AND VIEN007



The show," City Fiesta " with Jluv and Dj mekzy was off the chain, catch me there again today 12:20 pm till 4pm on City fm 105.1, who know's what will go down today, I did rap on the show yesterday, only God knows what I will do today (could try belly dancing but I don't think y' all can see me do that, its radio baby!, not a T.v show, laughing hard). So, I am home now and I just saw P squares baby mama's picture on my girlfriends Blackberry DP and guys, its a girl this time around! yay!


 so happy for Peter Okoye, one half of the pop duo P square, hes got a boy already, having the girl now just makes it all complete, their story reminds me though of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott's story,

"They are not married"
"Not engaged"
"They had a baby boy first"
"And now, a baby girl"

Aww, congratulations boss, Lola I mean though, going to see her soon with Chi chi, lets hope she remembers me.(famzing things)

Trying to get set for work today, but this Nigerian "Mr & Mrs" movie is just keeping me on a lick down, the story is really intriguing and different from every other Nigerian movie I have ever seen, so, just incase you have not seen it, go look for now! and thank's J-luv for sharing it.


Finally, my Mansard Insurance T.v  commercial is out, and I just got my hands on it, y' all can check it out on my exclusive page and also on my Youtube account, theses days the accounts I run is just too many, and now I am forced to go on Instagram, well, I hope I can keep up with the passwords, cos a mix up can cost me the whole account and that ain't funny at all.

EMBER CREEK
Looking forward to tonight's outing too, just got invited to "Ember Creek's" #EnigmaVarietyNight on No. 32 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Victoria Island , Lagos. The show tonight starts by 7 pm, the Grip Boy's(Yung L, Endia, Jmilla) takes centre stage along side other talented acts like F.y, Super fly, Flexy.p and special appearance by Frank D Nero, so come party with me y'all. Fore more info, call 08036548904 also follow on twitter @enigmavn.

Shoot, I am late, gotta go guys, catch me in the City with J-luv, 105.1, join in, 12:20 pm today, tomorrow and on Friday, enjoy this new song on my play list right now, Sound Sultan is the man for the season right now for me y'all, see y'all late alligators, be kind to one another.

                                         SOUND SULTAN - GUD GAL

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. you go gurl.. hey say hi to Timi for moi.. tell him we are church members.. that totally sounds awkward.. lol.. Pls tell Peter to tell Paul I'm availble o.. hahahahaha... nice one babes and your advert was kool too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS MERCEE, I WILL TELL TIMI (FAMZING THINGS) AND AS FOR P SQUARE, I STILL CAN NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHO IS SINGLE, AND THEIR NAMES, SO TRUST SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE HOOK UP FOR YOU, LAUGHING HARD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a