Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 4

Who in the world could have guessed that the Vien Smart would be on stage again to perform the late Dagrin's pon pon pon track after 3 years of production? well, I saw it, and I sure love this song and the way it makes me power up when I perform it. Watching the movie "you again" and it just brings back memories of how back in high school some girls just made life seem impossible for some and drove me to the edge, but in the end, I came out tougher, better and stronger than ever, (you can't control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them is the statement I got from the movie that I can definitely use to keep up with this journey called life.).

ITS YOUR GIRL VIEN007, A.K.A LASGIDIS FINEST, A.K.A THE BOND LADY WITH THE SMOOTH CONNECTIONS JUST LIKE THAT!

Sunday morning and I can't seem to move out of bed,( blame it on the Belvedere and Fanta mixture) feeling so drained that I missed out on my outing with Chi and the gang like its some 60's parole, laughing hard(don't get it twisted, its not cool and the gang okay!). Just took a cup of hot cocoa and stayed warm all through the rain pour, then got a call from okieys, long talk and off to lala land.


Here is one lady I think I am feeling at the moment,


UK Born Afro beat Artiste Chicute has released a new track title AJEBUTTER. In an interview with Chicutie, she stated that she has always had a passion for music from a very young age and was inspired by her mother who encouraged her to write her own lyrics at the age of 14.  Every artiste always have artistes they look up to and Chicute named AshantiChristian Millian and Mario as her musical inspiration. Ajebutter features another UK based artiste Ksweez. Enjoy!

HULKSHARE LINK : http://hu.lk/qmsfnhechqtc

Akinlolu Jekins™
CEO Slimz Promotions UK Ltd.
 +44 7956 333 560
.
 +44 7405 271 229.
@akinlolujekinsskype:oldschool832
BB PIN:2218CE2A.


SLIMZ PROMOTIONS UK  LTD is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered address: 3rd Floor,14 Hanover Street Mayfair, London, W1S 1YH. Company Registration Number: 07659599.

Monday morning and I am running off to the "City" so I can catch Efa, a new act that has got many ladies (yeah right, add me to the list) going crazy for him and of course his song. Traffic is just perfect this morning but I still missed him in the studio, despite the fact that I ran in there, got to work early but still didn't accomplish my mission (funny thing is yeah, he is my friend but I just love the fact that I had to go the distance just to meet him in the studio, fret not guys, I got pictures of him and the Big O in the City.


E2DFA WITH @OSCARINTHECITY
So, my big new buddy, Casper is having a world tour, here he is looking like a fluffy star.

THAT'S CASPER AND I(VIEN007), MY NEW FOUND LOVE, LOLL

 J luv just got in so let the show begin. Not feeling too funky today and its cos of reasons know to only me and I can't share it just yet, but I can share my celebrity look alike picture for today with you, its a twin affair(or a sister sister we look alike affair.), apparently, the DSTV All Access star and host, Eku Edeawor is a twin or not but which ever the case is, suit your self, and I decided to put her along side her sis for my "Celebrity Look Alike" for this season.
EKU EDEWOR AND TWIN SISTER

Done at work and off to Festac, Zee just dropped me off and I need to go get set for Open Mic Festac Town, it was off the chain!(2 chainz can't even top this, smiles.). Done did ti as Eva would say and now, I need that rest but have to let you know how my day went, so there it is people, looking forward to the new month by the way, hey, its the love month, hopefully since I am working closely with cupid now(just talking), but I am looking forward to

"Comedy goes to church" though in the month of February, well I have to go now folks, enjoy theses photos photos and be kind to one another.







Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a