Skip to main content

T.G.I.F

THIS! I GUESS IS THE REASON WHY MOST WOMEN ARE SINGLE AND ALMOST 33 YEARS OLD, LMFAO

   "What! its 11th of January already?" thus saeth my mum (SHAKES SPEAR). What is she expecting?, the end of the world? or is there really no time anymore as she looks forward to meeting Mr. Right everyday?, well, mama I've got just one word for you, PATIENCE! its work season for me and I think I should make the most of this time to do almost all of what I have always wanted to do (e.g, cleaning, laughing so hard). Guess I have been looking at the good guys and forgot those who are actually good on the inside, lmfao, its time to switch up my style, thanks to Big O who is married and could help counsel moi(turning 2_  and I am not freaking out, trust me).


 



ON SET FOR "LOVE..."

 So, where did I stop yesterday? Ah! on set for the move "Love...", I am so tired given that the location of the set is far out in Ajah, its more like travelling whenever i go there, I hope the next set location will be closer home. I am home now, took a shower, said my prayers and off to lala land(sleep). Its 5 am in the morning and I cant seem to get out of bed, I slept too late last night, couldn't sleep because I had a little argument with Eggy, I really just wish this whole drama has finally ended, because my oh my, I cant take another dispute with my tender mind(what?, you expect me to say heart?heaven knows I am seriously guarding it with all diligence according to the "Word" . Time to set out to "City FM 105.1", got to go in for an interview, when I do get the job, you will be the first to know. I am a bit late but there in time to meet the M.D and Femi Sowolu and Oscar( Amber 11 Media). Done with the interview now and off to reel radio. Finally in the building and ready for the DJ HOUR REQUEST SHOW WITH DJ FRIZLE AND I(@vien007) , we shut it down as usual, but this time around we had callers calling in to make their song choice, I was filled with excitement knowing that my show is finally getting "personal" laughing hard, I can only imagine what this phone call line would cause in the house soon


( aka "Jealousy")

Done now and @mama__uch just dropped I and Dr. Ohax off and straight home I went, so no party for me tonight, its going to be me, myself and mum(yes o!). So on that note its a big shout out to my 4 callers today (Johnson, St. Charles, Toni Ebieri, and Panza da great).



Now ready for the #RAPCONECT2 concert on Saturday, the 19th of January, at Club Paper on Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria, come hang out with me on the Red Carpet Aighgt..(rap term for okay). Will be representing E.I.E GEAR on that day, so get ready, and if you want one, just add me up on Black Berry or call this number.  07036624007 BB: 2811EF84



ARUGBO OJO by Minister Ken...The making of the video in pictures, coming soon.....

MINISTER KENN, BABY KENDRA AND ADAORA
Just got this new song I want to share with you and do let me know your review, remember, you heard it here first. 



D'Adshas is a female music duo of two lovely sisters born and raised in Calabar, Deo Kiki and Shosho Kiki. After the release of their debut album Ima (Love) in 2008 which enjoyed massive airplay home and beyond, D'Adshas followed up with  three (3) fantastic singles one of which is Tinkinikinik ft Dammy Krane others are Omo Naija and Temptation ft General Pype. The Afro Pop singers De Adshas return with another brand new single titled 50/50 (Mkpoduoho)” .

LISTEN TO “50/50” (HULKSHARE) >> http://hu.lk/o5gmbnh2k268

DOWNLOAD “50:50” DIRECTLY TO YOUR MOBILE >> http://bit.ly/UEoZ74


MORE D'ADSHAS


MY PHOTOS PHOTO FOR TODAY!


 

 In all we do, lets always think ahead while we use our head.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SESAN ADENIJI (CHIEF EDITOR OF MYSTREETZ MAGAZINE)
Well that's all folks, see y' all later alligators and be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. like......yeahhh like..... i just clicked "like"..... nice piece...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a