Skip to main content

KING'S SEASON



MEET THE KINGS......

Expecting me to say king this or king that, king of England too? no way Hosea, well, this is quite different, I call these men kings simply because,


1. They have been in the game for quite a while now (old school to new school music).
2. People call them king without knowing it but their name(stage name) does have royalty in it.
3. They still have it in them (once a king, always a king).

So, on that note, meet........

PHEROWSHUZ



"Pherowshuz" is a Rap artiste also nick named "Phero" which is short form of Pherowshuz. He grew up in Kaduna state, in the Northern part of Nigeria, signed to Kdworld records in his early years, before he left and moved to Abuja, but now resides in Lagos...
  
Has 2 albums to his name already "House of Rap-resentativs and The Return of the Phero" , now working on his 3rd effort called "Blood, Sweat, Tears and Years" set to drop early 2013.
  
Has worked with Modenine, OD, Ruggedman, 9ice, MI, Iceprince, 2shotz, Geezee, Vector and many more.
 
He's part of the "Boys are not Smiling'" movement with Terry Tha Rapman, their colaboration hit "SAMPLE" was the best Rap single of 2010 which he produced.
  
Now added to his rapper skill, Pherowshuz is also a producer, he has a production company with Tommy shields called "ILLTOUCH productions".
 
QUICK DOWNLOAD :

Pherowshuz "WHATEVER"
http://www.hulkshare.com/2j0aqube8q2o

Pherowshuz "WALKIN ON THE CLOUDS"
http://www.hulkshare.com/bb2qke0val1c

Pherowshuz Ft. Olamide-

"awa lani igboro"

http://www.hulkshare.com/uhqexy1mp534




KUPA VICTORY



For Those who don't know; Victory okelezo,A.K.A Kupa Victory is a Nigerian dancehall icon artist. An instrumentalist[a drummer who played alongside so many Nigerian music legends like Majek Fashek,Raskimono,Evi Edn,Blakky,Sharp band and so many more. 

If you were coversant with the music of then, You'll remember his maxi single album in late 1998, and second album in 2004  featuring Seun Kuti ,Fela's son as Seun first collaboration.
Kupa Victory indeed is back with more hope for reggae and dancehall fans across Africa and the entire world.| Here;s his newest single from titled Ijo Wa, featuring Henry Knight to add a bit of new style spice to the rhythm of raggae, hot in anticipation of his full album, a package of 10 tracks featuring lots of collaboration with different artists.from lovers rock to techno dancehall/hiphop dancehall/R&B dancehall/blues reggae..listen and enjoy people. Download at djfinal.com


I have to go for now but ['d be back to finish up this article, need to go get my costume sorted out scene 6, ACTION!





But meanwhile, enjoy this video.



 Essnce - Sexy {song} recorded in 3hours at one of numerous studio sessions. Essence is Arguably The most versatile singer in the country, different styles per song. Here she is with another smashing hot song and video, Directed by Mex. Produced by Jiggy Jegg.
Listen, Watch and Enjoy peeps

To Be Continued......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a