Skip to main content

SWIM GOOD

   

 So, you know how a good girl gets sad because of a boy and decides to take it out on herself, well that happens to be the greatest feeling ever right now for me, so out with the ice-cream cup and scoop scoop scoop away with it. "Men are monsters" says the lady, well he lied about having a lady, I believed him, but in the end, found out the holy truth (smiles), thank God I got to know in time though (nothing missing, nothing broken, laughing hard) but sister, not all men are that bad, trust me, you really do not need all men, you need just one man! so, done with the disappointment and on with the work (yes I am a worker hollic, sue me cos I don't have time for boys, what in the world do I even need a boy for? (scoffs)).

 

Guess that's why they always cast me in love related movies(no love for Vien), like this one coming out soon, laughing hard "Love Cage".
www.davidschristiancentre.org
 
Back to the topic of love, dating and marriage, my pastor was on air at 92.3 Inspiration Fm, and I must commend him for sharing insights on the relationship issue with Chaz B on sharing life's issues, it was his birthday you know but he rather spent it on air, counseling young and old people who needed to hear the bitter truth (yeah, truth like, you have been dating a guy for 9 years and still no wedding ring, sister are you the lord of the rings? because that is the only reason why you ain't got one still, smiles.). So on that note, let me quickly say, Happy Birthday Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo, I have learned a great deal from him, and still, I am learning more (my hard drive will not crash by God's grace, amen), the messages on DVD, mp3 format helps refresh my fish brain all the time (sorry, my brain is now improved so, no more fish lady brain for me, guess you can tell).


 

Also, a big shout out to Terry the Rap Man, Henry Folorunsho, Pastor Busayo, Daniela Foster and my uncle, Israel Akande, happy birthday people, I love these people so much, God knows how much I love them.


 Looking forward to the event above, my valentine will be fun, I can just feel it, details will be in tomorrow article.


THE SAFE WAY TO WATCH A NIGERIAN FOOTBALL MATCH.

So, the draw spirit has now affected the players from El Classic o , it was a draw between Real Madrid and Barcelona but at the least I now know the safer way to watch these football matches especially when the Nigerian team is to play.


Here is my Fashion look for today, a whole lot has happened since Monday, but while blogging on Tuesday evening, my subscription expired, so everything I typed wiped off, but hey, I am sure my T.G.I.F article for tomorrow will make up for the lost 3 days of blogging, mean while, enjoy these "photos photos".

LAW ENFORCERS WITH GANG GNAM STYLE, THIS IS CRAZY, ON DUTY? IS THIS WHAT WE PAY FOR?LOLL

WORD! SAID THE STUDENT HE WAS TALKING TO AND THEN.......


YES, AND THEN THE STUDENT WENT ALL TRIBAL ON HIS ASS, LMFAO!

HUSBAND:OH! WHERE IS THE BRIDE NOW? BRIDE: COULD THIS BE A FUNERAL, WHY IS EVERY ONE CRYING? (LADY LOOK AT YOUR LOOK, GUESS THAT'S WHY )


JUNGLE BOOK, THE REAL STORY, CHECK OUT THE GRASS PROPS



Just saw a sad news on T.v now, a lady who apparently performed at President Obama's inaugural has been shot dead in Chicago, U.S, here is the detail I saw online (I just had to copy and paste this)

LATE HADIYA PENDLETON

A 15-year-old Chicago girl who performed at President Barack Obama's inauguration last week was shot to death in a city park in what police think was a case of "mistaken identity" related to a gang turf war.

"Mistaken identity -- wrong place at the wrong time," Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy said at a press conference on Wednesday, a day after the shooting that killed Hadiya Pendleton and injured another teen. The press conference was broadcast by CLTV.

McCarthy said police have been interviewing witnesses who were standing near Pendleton in a park on the city's South Side. He said police were making progress in the investigation.

"I don't want this to be a three-week or a three-month investigation," said McCarthy, who was in Washington earlier this week addressing gun control. "I want this closed now ... I want that kid off the street," he said, referring to the killer. Police believe a handgun was used.

Pendleton, a sophomore at Martin Luther King Jr. College Prep, had performed at the inauguration with her school band, according to local media reports. News of her death near Obama's old home in the Kenwood neighborhood came before the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee began hearings on gun control on Wednesday.

Such a sad story, that's how I almost got kidnapped this morning on my way to work by an old man (jazz or African juju must have been involved), but one young good looking gentle man rescued me and I must say this too is a story for another day.

Some dude just came over to the studio at The City, and I must say it was so annoying, I do not like the fact that he came over to my work place without my permission, this now makes me want to stop doing pr work! arggh! (this has got to stop, they now stalk me, why? oops, I guess I put too much out there in my journal, laughing hard, I guess it's all my fault then.).

Got to go guys, in the City with J-luv, got to finish up the show, just got heads up that I may be on the breakfast show with Oscar next week (these folks here do love the mix up I and Sanzy do, hmm, I guess they want me now for breakfast no more lunch *winks*, see y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a