Skip to main content

T.G.I.F

   
BABY BLUES!
New father: Pique's son is called Milan
SHAKIRA AND PIQUE
Need I say it again, but ladies and gentle men, its baby season! Congratulations to Shakira, the sexy r n b singer and belly dancer who had a baby boy this week with long term boyfriend who happens to be a footballer, Pique, their baby Milan is now one of the many super star babies all over the world (yeah yeah, my baby is going to join the list too, but not so soon as I still haven't confirmed who I would like to be my baby daddy, smiles.), also May D is now a daddy too, following in his former label mate, P Square's foot step, this is the new trend now, stars having babies out of wedlock, this better end because I am afraid that these people may just keep having babies and we would end up having many "Scott & Kortney" drama (babies and no marriage).
New father: Pique's son is called Milan


MAY D AND HIS BABY MAMA, PIQUE AND SHAKIRA

Thursday was scary for me because I was involved in a minor accident, glad the guy who did that to me got away with it because as he was running off, he got into a far worse one, just 2 (two) bus stops away from where he pushed me into dirty water, we all rush daily and I really do not know why but for the first time in a long while though, I saw reason again why I should be patient and let any negative experience that happens to me become a positive testimony in my life (I really don't want to gloat about it so I will just leave the details of the accident out, but put in mind guys, what ever you do, there is a reward right in front of you, so be kind always, the guys rudeness and bad manner almost caused him his life.).

Friday.
Woke up this morning with a smile on my face (nope! I am only singing Frank De nero's song, "You Must to Cure My Craze"

got to the office quite late again, the afternoon show with J-luv and I sure hope next week I can step up my game when it comes to being punctual for the night show. Off to reel radio and in high spirit. Felt angry again on air because Nigeria had a draw with Zambia, I still have faith in the super chickens, oops, sorry I meant otherwise, they better bring it on in their next match( are you a learner? or should we get Drogba to score what Mikel missed?, actually, that wouldn't be a bad idea, see below, laughing hard).
DROGBA PHOTOSHOPPED INTO NIGERIAN JERSEY

Off for the Karaoke night and MTV Base VJ search finale, just 3 days back I had all 3 final contestants over at reel radio studio, while at the bar though a guy did  the boys to men song "On bended Knees" for a lady there, and while he performed, the waitress brought out a big pink cake, the lady froze as the dude went on he's knees and proposed to her (at this point I had tear drops falling from my eyes.), she said yes to the marriage proposal and the party went on, but guys, one problem though was the fact that the lady was the only female in the midst of 15 men! something ain't just right, is it that she does not have female friends? or she does feed these guys daily so they are her only friends? what ever the case may be, we all wished her well, but deep don inside of me, I smell a rats ass and I worry for her, this is one journey every girl gets excited about when it starts but only a few make it to the very end with smiles (get ready girlfriend, it is time to give up on all you had planned, well maybe a few things, laughing hard, its time to cook, tidy, birth, etc), hey dont hate me, I am just a realist, I wonder if they observed the 90 day rule like in the movie ''Think Like A Man, hmm.



HE WAS ALWAYS IN THE MIDDLE, WINNERS POSITION, GUESS THE GIRLS DID NOT SEE HIM COMING, LOLL.
 finished up here and off to the MTV Base VJ search, Nigeria.
KEMI, EHIS AND ADA (FOLU STORMS)
 Ah! at last! it is over, the joy, pain and laughter, and my prediction came to pass, Ehis is the new face and MTV Base VJ winner in Nigeria, yippie! So proud of him as he is my favourite, now lets see him work.

The Winner of the MTV Base VJ Search Nigeria is 25 Year Old Ehizojie “EHIZ” Okoeguale | He Gets a 10 Million Naira Contract, Brand New Car & More

EHIS, WINNER OF THE MTV BASE VJ SEARCH, NIGERIA, 2013

                                  
Done for the day and looking forward to a beautiful rest of the weekend, lest I forget, here are the pictures I promised to show you from the Rapconect2 Concert.

FOR MORE RAPCONECT2 PICTURES, CONTACT:
Remilekun Haastrup
A23 Photography
Email: Remi.Haastrup@hotmail.com
No: 07055091693



MY RED CARPET SESSION.
VIEN007
Time to go get some things done, will be back on Monday with my "Weekend Special" and like I said, I have found another celebrity look alike, guess who it is?.See y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.
VIEN007, DOING MY SONG, PON PON PON REMIX.
Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a