Skip to main content

T.G.I.F

WHAT A WEEK! T.G.I.F REALLY!
   What a week! need I say more, I worked harder than a brick layer and was on time even the clock hailed me, laughing real hard. So on Wednesday I had the rapper that every young rapper looks up to and a rap head in the music industry, ILL-BLISS in the studio with me, and the day after I had the ever fun and charismatic DAMMY KRANE (by the way he planted kisses on my cheeks and I am sure you would like to see this),
DAMMY KRANE AND VIEN007
I must say, being on the radio is super fun, it can be challenging also but the greater part of it is the fact that you get to meet "the stars" and get to know them one on one (more or less a first hand knowledge about their journey so far and learn a thing or two from it.)


ILL BLISS IN THE STUDIO
OSCAR, ILL BLISS AND VIEN007

OSCAR, DAMMY KRANE AND VIEN007

DAMMY KRANE IN THE STUDIO

After the Thursday show with Dammy, I decided to take a short walk down to the end of the road where I was meant to get a cab but ended up walking the whole mile to Oregun(in meters I really can not say but it was the longest journey/ walk of my life!, I had a turtle neck sweater on (just imagine the heat and sweat dripping inside the top, I looked toasted rather than hot!), finally made my way home and fell down flat on the floor, even my mum had to make an emergency meal considering the condition I found myself in, I slept off and woke up 9 pm at night and then felt refreshed.

OSCAR, CHIDINMA AND VIEN007

T.G.I.F is here and I feel much better than yesterday after the days stress, in the studio now with The Big O (Oscar of City fm) giving the listeners the movie review this morning. Just finished and we finally have the award winning singer, CHIDINMA who won the KORA Music Award for Best West African Female Act(2012), she is one lady whose presence is powerful and her vocal strength is off the hook, I put her in the hot seat as I did Dammy Krane and she also said there is nothing romantic between her and Dammy, but when I asked her the boat question, who will she save from a sinking boat, she said Dammy, which goes to make people still speculate but they both set the record straight that nothing is up between them on the Break Fast show I held down with Oscar.


Out of the studio now, just got to meet up with Terry tha Rapman and Pherowshuz (my blast from the past brothers), met with them and off to Reel Radio studios for their appearance on the show "Got Fame"
BLACK SHINE, SEWA, VIEN007, TERRY THA RAPMAN, PHEROWSHUZ AND DR. OHAXX
We done now with the interviews and #Freshout show, its now time for the #DJHOUR with Dj frIzzle and myself (@vien007), we holding it down with Dj Ricco, no calls in yet because the phone line is acting up but hey, I will be back to finish up this post, got to go run my show on www.reel-radio.com, chat soon........

KARAOKE EVENING IS HERE! YAY! ON SOME SOUL TRAIN ISH, 
TO BE CONTINUED.......

So, where was I again? yeah, I am done on air, and now trying so hard to make my way to church, can't seem to get to Oshodi, so I'm walking it out, all the way from Agege motor road to Fadeyi bus stop (do the math of the distance I had to walk down, for those in Lagos), I got to church right at the end of the service, drained and tired, just had to call a friend to wait and drop me off, saw Mr. Yarns and others, and he was just too blind to see how drained I was, haven't even eaten all day, and all he could say is that I am proud because I am tired and jumped right into the car and drove off but did wave at them (like I should really stop and drop dead because he is standing with his friends, men and their ego sha!). Home now and all I can think of is my bed. Like the fact that #RAPCONECT2 is here already, was beginning to think it will never come, I am ready, hope you are too, its going to be me (Vien007) on the "Cypher Carpet" by 5 pm, at Club Paper, 274 Ajose-Adeogun, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Here is a list of artistes you should watch out for on the carpet.

PHYNO- GHOST MODE

PHEROWSHUZ- CORRECT

TERRY THA RAP MAN-

M.I- ACTION FILM

EVA- GET HIGH

LAYLOW- MEET ME AT THE TOP

and the list goes on and on.

Got to g get ready guys, see y'all later alligators, be kind to one another and hey, don't forget to check the "Radio Head" page, got new pictures from the studio this week uploaded there.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a