Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 3

TIMAYA
Guess what? I just saw Jim Iyke on 311 road! and he was walking like a normal regular dude, just like how I saw Timaya in Maruwa market, Ikeja and he had no idea I was watching him after a lady asked him for cash, well he gave her the money quite alright which goes to tell more about his personality (guess that's why they call him "Egberi Papa 1 Of Bayelsa"- "The Peoples Town Crier"). Well haven said that, on with my story.
IT CAME, WE SAW, THEN CONQUERED!
The best weekend ever!
So, Friday ended also on a walking note, but this time even worse (Vien Smart on a walking thing), like I said, all the way from Agege motor road, I walked to Fadeyi bus stop. Saturday came and all my adrenaline rush became more visible in every form imaginable, it is all thanks to Rap Connect 2 concert, I had every top rap head on the cypher carpet, it was my best Red Carpet experience ever!. Time for me to perform and I was as calm as a Fox, got everyone dancing to my Dagrin's PON PON PON version, Young carter also did his own thing, although I did not like the fact that I performed late, I loved the fact that I was the lady queen B everyone waited to see on the rap floor, doubt me? proof coming soon, but meanwhile, see the sneak peek of how I looked

and also thanks to E.I.E Gear, I rocked the Red Carpet like a Lagos Party (all night). Home by 12 midnight and all I could think of was "when is the next Rap Connect Concert?"

VIEN007

YONG CARTER WITH VIEN007 RIGHT AFTER OUR PERFORMANCES.
SUNDAY, THE BOAT TRIP.




THIS IS THE MAN WHO KILLED NIGERIA IN FOOTBALL TONIGHT
, 1 MINUTE TO END OF MATCH, Burkina faso SCORED A GOAL!!! Who does that?
You know when you ask someone for a ride and they say yes initially but later find a hotter babe to drop off after church instead of you because you went home for a minute, well that happened to me, the dude just went mute for 2 hours, omo! I had to find my way to the Island, else Chi Chi and the girls would have left me without a boat to cruise (who am I?, captain Jack Sparrow? laughing real hard). Just in time and off we went on a journey so sweet that I never wanted it to end. We went from the boat club to 2 different Islands, and they both had swimming pools, game spots, relaxation spot sand and different people from different parts of the country and world, we had so much fun way better than the pop group name " Fun ", but in the end, all I can say is, we did what Cindy Lauper sang "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"


After so much fun, we stopped by at Bogo Biri House,

THE BOGOBIRI PLACE BAR
had Ice cream, spring rolls, jumbo size prawns and Sex on the beach with no alcohol in it, then afterwards, headed home. It truly was fun, and I will do it again when the opportunity arises again, my girls made me happy in the end after all. Monday and I am considering myself a good farmer, I got into unity bank and someones birthday was on. Got cake then off to Hot Chocolate (the lady who makes the skin glow) and Ebenezar's Boutique. Done for the day and my good friend, Corn roll and I had to go see Sound Sultan and we did, so soon he will be at reel radio online,( oh! I CAN'T WAIT). A true wise man I must tell you and now I am glad to be associated with him.
SOUND SULTAN
Time to nap but before I go, enjoy these Photos Photos, cartoon edition, lmfao!








See y" all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a