Skip to main content

GONE TOO SOON


GONE TOO SOON.


Its been a very moody day for me, I know I didn’t plan for a sad memoir to be the start of today's article, but as they say, man proposes and God disposes. Remember the lady I wrote about, that’s stays not too far from my flat that used to be the happening lady on the block who had so much money, friends, nice cars and all that, and is now sick and has been taken from one hospital to the other and from one church to the other that has no friends anymore that I prayed for her speedy recovery, well, she died this Tuesday morning(I am so sad within), she was a very lovely neighbor  who had peoples interest at heart, she was a giver and how I know is for the fact that she had so many friends (well, its simple logic, more money, more friends), she was a bid tough, but tough in the sense that she did not take nonsense from anyone, she will be missed and I pray her soul rests in perfect peace.
TRIBUTE TO PRECIOUS.
Can’t believe I just typed this words for someone I just saw this Sunday, someone who always greeted me with the warmest smile, and asked me how school studies and how mum is doing, someone who just moved into the neighbor hood and invited I and big sis for her birthday, someone who was someone’s sister, a mothers daughter and a friend to those who truly were her good friends that stood by her side till the very last day! You will be missed, rest well Precious in the bosom of the Lord, Amen.
                                                        www.davidschristiancentre.org
 
Monday was the beginning of the event, Breaking Financial Hardship at The Dome, D.C.C. at Fatgbems Filling station, close to Nepa bus stop Mile 2, Lagos, I can see my millions rolling in already and its just day 1 and today made it day 2, here is a word or two I got for y’ all.
"God will always give you what is better, in abundance and you will be satisfied"
So, its Tuesday and Kunlei is here with my business certificate, I am so happy because now Vien Smart is an official registered legitimate business name, yes!, so get ready, I may just be in business with a company near you, sooner than you think, loll. Mum just said some word of prayer over it and I am sure you know what will follow next. Its 6pm and I am off for more words at the Dome, well at the least today I did not have 2 big range rover sport jeeps and other cars chasing my bike like yesterday, just in case you wanna know, 2 jeeps raced with my motorcycle as I was on my way to B.F.H(Breaking Financial Hardship), though I ignored one, the other was hard to ignore cos the guy in the passenger seat wand down the side window and blew me kisses, like seriously, I tried not to laugh considering he was acting like a scrub (like the musical group “T.L.C” described it in their song, “a scrub is a guy who thinks he is fine and is also known as a buster, he can get no love from me, he sits at the passenger side of his best friends ride trying to holler at me)laughing hard  right now, I could not hold back but burst into laughter as the bike man rode the motorcycle, funny men.
 So, I got heads up, my mentor, Dan Foster “The Big Dawg” is the host of the Nigerian Rendition of Americas Got Talent, “Nigeria’s Got Talent”, nice one boss, I sure will not miss an episode cos hey, I have a back stage pass to cover the show till the winner emerges, I can’t wait to start, it kicks off officially on Thursday, August 3OTH, 2012, good luck to all the participants who made it through the auditions.
I found the American radio personality, La La's celebrity look alike, i need someone here keeping up with me to send me a picture or a guess of who the look alike is, and you stand the chance of winning a fabulous gift from me, still waiting, send your entries to viensmartent@gmail.com .okay, okay, its Munachi Abi, former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria now turned ace female rapper(femcee), check it out
MUNA
LA LA
Well, its time to nap now, gotta sleep early tonight, maybe I will stop having funny dreams like I have been having recently, heres my fashion statement for tomorrow, still in the pink spirit, here's a Jessoca Alba inspired look. See y' all later alligators.
Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a