Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 9



Never knew i could do the whole M.c(Master of Ceremony) thingy till Sunday at my connect group party, this was the best party ever! D.C.C Rocks yo!. I could go on and on, but hey, lets not forget Saturday activities.

Saturday was more like the Bruno Mars "Lazy song" day for me, i really did not feel like doing anything, so, i stayed in bed almost all day,but by 5pm, my tiles man from Togo, Koku, came over to say hi to my mum and I, Koku was the only contractor we got who did not dupe us, now i don't know if its just me but the other Naija guy duped mum real bad, took doe and didn't show up till date, so, thanks Koku. I did not have anything at home but thrilled him with digital 21st century technology, he seems to be an ice age bro but i changed that, he now knows what a computer (Lap Top) can do, he loves music so, i showed him how Google, and you tube can help one learn all the new songs trending and past songs too, he can now sing Adele song "Some One Like You" and Maroon 5 song "Pay Phone" , i helped Google the lyrics and also played the song side by side with the lyrics, he was almost in tears, well tears of joy for learning his favourite song, i also showed him other videos you can get using the internet. Its 7 pm and Koku just left, I'm off to Ebenezar's Boutique, just to window shop by the way, oh yes, you heard me, I too do it, loll. I'm back home and its nap time.
Sunday morning and i almost woke up late for service, the joy of living with mum came to mind cos she actually woke me up even when i refused to leave my bed, laughing hard. So, its time to go and I am already late, as i step out i saw the lady who lives across, oh my God in heaven, she looked so skinny and pale like a teenager, she has been ill for some months now, like say 3 months, shes lost a lot of weight and cant seem to stand upright, i had to quickly lock the gate and walk right behind them for a while then had to walk past them, i held my bible so close and thought of how life really is, one day she was the happening lady on the block, so much money, nice cars, a range rover and a sport car, hosting parties every other holiday, friends coming over to hang out with her and all the fun stuffs, and in just a day also, shes no longer the happening lady on the block, shes sick, money is gone and her friends who used to come party with her are no where to be found, sad story but true, its a harsh reality! I sincerely hope she gets better, we all should be watchful of our decisions in life and people we let in and call friends, they can either be there for us as a positive influence or a negative influence, and most of all, put God first, he alone can never let you down. I'm back from service and getting set for my connect group party, i am the M.C of the day, its a jersey inspired theme for the dress code, we simply asked people to come rep their clubs as we celebrate the Lord and have fun while at it, now "that's whats up!". We rocked, and had fun like we never done before, P.K and P.M stopped by while we were at it, so much fun check out the pics.
DCC CONNECT GROUP. 3RD AVENUE
The party is over, and i really didn't want to go home, but hey, I'm home now, watching my series now on E!, mum is here, we had little girl time out and we off to bed. Today promises to be fun, its begun already, just thinking of Puff Daddy and Mase's video ft. The Notorious B.I.G "More Money, More Problem", to me, its a classic video that 20 years from now would still be like a brand new video, the sound still rocks, as well as the video.
Here are the latest videos trending this August, and this is my review on them too. BRANDY FT CHRIS BROWN "Put It Down"
This is the come back i have been waiting for from brandy, the Whitney Houston tribute she paid to the late Icon kind of unleashed the fierce brandy now, and hey, we like it Brandy, even Chris Brown was in shock, i like the fact he rapped and didn't even try to sing so we can focus more on her, hm Cougar alert folks, loll.
                                                                                                                                                               JUSTIN BIEBER FT BIG SEAN "As Long As You Love Me"
Now breaking free from puberty is the best thing ever, it really is working for Justine Bieber, this song shows how versatile he is, i love the drama, the concept and his vocals on this hit track, and Big Sean killed it!, he did the best rap fit for the beat and the tempo, must say, they both got an A' in my music class, duh!
D'BANJ FT NAETO C "Tony Montana (Bad Pass) " Guess the fluke has been proved. D'banj is a great artist, he did this nice track with Naeto and hey, he's still got the flow.
J'LO FT FLORIDER "Going In"
This track rocks! j lo is still at the top of her game, ride on mama.
FUN "Some Nights"
The melody is fun and is unique, this is one group to look out for.
ILL BLISS FT PHYNO
This Ibo Boy is good. My BIG look alike in my Celebrity Look Alike rocks the Nigerian chart, his flow is so sick and different, he does have the style on point and did a good collaboration with Phyno, the video concept is a topic for discussion too, nice one in all. 
That's all folks, watch out for my update for on Dan Foster, "The Big Dawg" later, you gotta believe it, he is one Icon you got to look out for and my mentor.
Also, i found La La's celebrity look alike, wanna see who it is, she is a Nigerian Rapper, gonna show you soon, see y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.
Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. Okkkkkkkk... i see 1 barca, 2 arsenal, 1 m.united and 1 anonymous club...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! That's me anonymous*winks*smiles*laugh* my club is Viens United

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a