Skip to main content

TGIF! UP NEPA

TGIF. 
  On a very good day, every other person usually goes out on a Friday night to get their groove on, but not for me. Unlike others, I spend most Friday nights with my mum, she says Friday night all boys and girls come out to play, only men and women find something creative doing at home, well, I agree with her also, I dis agree with her, not everyone who goes out on Friday night is a kid, as a matter of fact there are so many places to hang out for a bit, act responsibly and come back home at The right and due early time or hour.
Speaking of the term “responsible”, mum just called someone on the phone and she made a funny joke, the line was just ringing and at the end of it, a female voice in the background at the receivers end said “the number you have dialed is not responding” mum quote the lady and jokingly said “the number you have dialed is not responsible”, I am laughing so hard right now. Hey it’s a fun and fine Friday, wondering where you all will be tonight, just asking.

There is so much power right now at home, so much that almost every appliance and gadget at home seems to either explode or explode(smiles), i currently do not have a television cos mine is bad, my lamp bulb holder too is bad and my deep freezer seems to be forming real snow, the kind which is thicker than an ice berg if you know what i mean and my microwave too seems to come on now at will, i must commend the government for this new plan, for the first time in my life when the power goes off i actually scream (UP NEPA), LOLL sorry, its now P.H.C.N.

The Olympics seems to be getting closer to the end, still waiting for my home country, Team Nigeria to somehow climb up and grab some medals, just learned that the Nigerian female team for 4*400 meters race held the fourth position (4th) while U.S.A set a new record while at it, I know they tried so a big shout out to the ladies.


Today's Google doodle is Soccer

 

Lloyd leads USA to victory

Carli Lloyd was the USA's Olympic hero again as they avenged their World Cup final defeat by Japan and took gold with a 2-1 win at Wembley.

The USA women's Football team celebrate
The United States women's Football team celebrates with the the gold medal after defeating Japan to win the gold medal match on Day 13 of the Games.


shoot, got to go, something just came up, I'd finish up in a bit...... To Be Continued.

I'm back, it seems my pictures are refusing to upload, but hey, that will not stop me.

Wanted to do a blast from the past videos for the weekend but since the network seems crappy at the moment, i will just leave the song title and artist featured in it.
Wild wild west- Will Smith ft Sisqo  Now that's what i call a classic, a song that whenever i hear the beat i fell like saying hee haw!, laughing hard. Shout out to Titi of Inspiration FM, my 3rd best favourite on air personality, she turned a year older today and her hubby, Mr. Oyinsan got her the cutest cake ever, aww, i must have me a bite.
well, i did have loads and tons of story for today but since the network wont let me blog, i even found Chuddy K's, Lauryn Hill and Chioma Chukurah's look alikefor my "Celebrity Look Alike page" and so many lovely "Photos photos" page that can crack your ribs! Not like Julius Agwu though, i will leave it all for my weekend special on Monday, so, mean while, take not of my activities for this weekend, don't forget to visit the "Event"page on my blog for the event MAN UP! its this Sunday by the way, so get right on it, its an event for just Men alone but i hope i can find some good excuse to be there so i can give you the story of what is gonna go down, its gonna be big, if you are a brother, single or married, trust me on this one, you have got to be there, see y'all later alligators, have a fab weekend!
Bamidele V. Osagie                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a