Skip to main content

GRATITUDE

      I am grateful because i am still alive, hale and hear thy. I woke up to a beautiful sunny morning today and headed straight to the bathroom, its 9am and i need to go see my big sis and the baby. Just board the B.R.T bus now and we are in motion already like 5 minutes after. We just got to Orile bus stop and suddenly we heard gun shots, my buses driver just unlocked the bus for panicking passengers to get down so they can run, i happen to be at the back of the bus and the door is shut. My instincts kicked in immediately, so i laid on the floor of the B.R.T bus faced down till the armed robbers passed by my bus, as they escaped with the money they just robbed a passenger off, who was in a shuttle traveller's bus along side other innocent travellers. The cops are finally here, the robbers who are on motorcycles are headed in the opposite direction to the scene where they shot vehicles and passengers, and the police is chasing after them also on motorcycles. All this just happened in a flash, one minute ago i was chatting with my sister Mercie also listening to music on my phone and chatting as well with Fifi, the next minute I'm sending them a messed up text saying we are being shot at, and now, i am still shaking, but deep down inside, praying and telling God how thankful i am or this moment. Guess i asked for it, told Seth yesterday that there was no spark in my life at the moment and i needed something exciting, well, this tops the excitement chart right now, never had my heart pace so much in years, also can now say, i saw my life flash before my eyes, well, just a little bit though.
                                                             
     At Ajah now, wish you could see the way i am pacing to see my sister and my niece, life indeed is precious, tell those you love how much you love them, be kind, be happy and do not take things for granted, especially the grace of God cos today, i witnessed his power first hand.
    I'm heading home now, got to go get ready for a shoot tomorrow, my my, shoot now sounds scary after being shot at,loll.



Today's Google search bar theme is.....(drum roll), table tennis. Table tennis competition has been in the Summer Olympic Games since 1988, with singles and doubles events for both men and women. Athletes from China have dominated the sport, winning a total of 41 ...Wikipedia, Cant wait to see what tomorrows Google search bar theme would be, i hope its my favourite sport though.
                                                  
can not go any further for tonight, still trying to process what i went through today so on that note, see y' all later alligators, remember, please be kind to each other.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a