Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL PT 6

                                                             

Just a boy just an ordinary who has caught my eye now, hm, hope he is not a player though, and if he is, game on! I'm gonna school him the Love Dating and Marriage way till he becomes a man, speaking of "man", The Event, MAN UP! at Davids Christian Centre (DCC) Victory Dome is this Sunday, the 12th of August, 2012, 4PM at Fatgbems filling station, beside the comunity health center, Mile 2. Strictly for men alone, guys, come hear the real story of how us women think, and what you should know too about what it takes to be a MAN! featuring, YAW Of Wazobia FM, Pita, Aheeday The Base and of course, yours truly, P.K (Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo).
                                                        
                                                            www.davidschristiancentre.org

                                               
MANUP
For MEN Only  
Date: Sunday, 12th AUGUST, 2012
Time: 4:00pm
Prompt
Venue: VICTORY DOME.
Fatgbems Bus Stop, Behind Nepa Office, Beside Amuwo Health Centre, Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos

              FOR MORE DETAILS CALL, +23428356363, +23477714411. 


                                                                 
My weekend was splendid! Had the shoot done and wrapped in one day, late though but it did end at 10pm. Got home safe and sound, mum was waiting for me, i gave her the full story of the shoot, how i got dolled up as a single lady, a hot date, a married lady, must say, the wedding gown was exquisite, felt good being a bride though, all for the cameras people, also, was a fabulous pregnant lady on set and later on, a proud mum. All this kind of made me want to have my dream wedding, but hey, I'm as patient as i can be, to get married is a life time commitment and if you fail in marriage, you fail in everything, so i will take my time and wait till my Isaac locates me.









Saturday's Google search bar image was on swimming while Sunday's own was on pole vault, and tonight own is Javelin, must say, Google better start paying me for my collection so far, loll, no other has it.


The  sensational African R n B duo "P Square" which consists of twin brothers, Peter and Paul Okoye and their producer elder brother, Jude okoye buried their mother over the weekend, must say, it was more like a concert other than a burial, a lot of celebrities and fans showed up to pay their last respect to Peter and Paul's late mother, may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, sure happy she got to see her kids attain the greatest height of stardom before she said good bye.

Overall Medal Count


Rank 
Country
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Total
1
China
31
19
14
64
2
United States
29
15
19
63
3
Russia
7
17
18
42
4
Great Britain
18
11
11
40
ITS MONDAY, one of those days you just dont feel like getting out of bed, especially when you run a 9 to 5 job, loll, laughing hard, and you feel like this illustration above. Check out the photos photo page for more funny pictures.
                
: Today's doodle is the 11th London Olympics doodle posted by Google on its homepage during the ongoing London 2012 Olympics. Here are the top 10 interesting facts about the London 2012 Javelin doodle and Javelin Throw events:
1. Dedicated to Javelin Throw, the doodle features a male javelin thrower taking the throwing position in a stadium. The term "Google" is written in a slapdash manner, with the second 'O' hidden behind the athlete.
2. The London 2012 Javelin doodle is the first ever Javelin doodle posted by Google during the Olympic Games. Javelin Throw is one of the throwing events in the Athletics programme.
London 2012 Javelin: 10 things to know
3. In the Javelin, athletes must throw the javelin as far as possible. The javelin in the men's competition is 2.7m long and weighs at least 800g. On the other hand, the javelin in the women's competition is 2.2m long and weighs at least 600g.
4. Using a run-up the athlete must release the javelin before the end of the runway, launching it with one hand held over the shoulder.
5. The distance the javelin travels is measured from the end of the runway to the point the javelin first touches the ground, which must be within the lines of the throwing sector.
6. The javelin must land on its tip for the throw to be valid.
7. In all throwing events, athletes start with a qualifying round. Throwing in turn, each athlete gets three attempts to achieve a qualifying distance, decided by the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) Technical Delegates.
8. Once all throws have been completed, all athletes who have achieved the qualifying distance go through to the final. If fewer than 12 athletes achieve the qualifying standard, the best 12 athletes go through.
9. In the final, athletes have three initial throws, with the top eight after the first three rounds then having a further three throws. The athlete who performs the longest throw is the winner. In the event of a tie, athletes' second-best throws are compared, followed by their third, and so on.
10. The Javelin throw events at London 2012 Olympics are scheduled from August 7 to August 11.

Eki is in Festac! so happy my girlfriend made it here for L.D.M (love, dating and marriage), the only problem is that i can not seem to have access to her because of one dude who has got her feeling at the top of the world, though i am glad now cos as at this afternoon, she made it clear shes not interested in him, what a way to go Eki, smart choice you made, it would have broken her heart if i had been the spoiler to alert her that he is getting married, yes i know, i should be a good friend but hey, i do not think i am a good rat out chick too, so, glad she figured it out on her own.
                                                
                                                
Monday still looks good, had some businesses to take care of and now i am at Sister Maria's place, oh by the way, its not a Nun, its my sister whose name happens to be maria before you start to get ideas of me in a convent. Her wedding is almost here, i am loving this dress right now, i am finally gonna be a brides maid in over 11 years, wow, i have to get this right. While at it, we are all watching the repeat of the Big brother Africa Stargame Finale, yes! Keagan won it,
must say it was a fair and square game, the 22 year old South African born just got awarded the winner last night with U.S.$300,000, what a way to get rich and not die while trying, at least, Prezzo, his runner up from Kenya gets to be at the Jay Z concert and was selected as the new One campaign Organistion Ambassador, nice one Prezzo, now i am more determined to go in next year, dear me to go again? i might just do that.

KEAGAN, WINNER OF BIG BROTHER STAR GAME 2012
The 22-year old garnered a 7-country vote, 5-country votes more than his closest rivals, Prezzo (Kenya), Lady May (Namibia) and Talia (Zambia). Ugandan journalist, Kyle and Malawian student Wati got only their county's votes. In winning the N45m prize money, Keagan became the first South African winner of Big Brother Africa in the entire seven editions. He also broke the Nigerian stranglehold on the show for the past three editions.
                                          
Just saw my other girlfriend, Onime and her mum turned 60 today, congratulations Mrs Ugbowi, i sure am gonna munch this cake with passion since i am a sucker for cakes, yum yum. My mum on the other hand, just called me, she is outside in the cold, she went out and forgot her keys to the house, she is lucky i haven t left for Eki's place so we can attend the Mode 9 concert at Koko lounge tonight, which by the way i am not attending anymore cos my girlfriend got me angry.

                                         
Mum and i are making Egusi soup and Eba tonight, what a dinner, well, its time to nap, oh by the way, i just found Akon, the African American R n B singer's look alike and its Paul G , an African R n B singer check them out.



See y' all later alligators, be kind to each other.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a