Skip to main content

T.G.I.F


Like seriously, Friday is here again? what is going on? the days seem to fly by so fast, i think i need to start building a time machine, i cant seem to remember how each day is like! oh oh! wait a minute, its my journal, thank goodness, i can always read about it(laughing hard).

Going out tonight, but um, these are not my keys, loll, just have an apartment key for now.

So today is rather different, my mum seems to have a feud with my neighbours, and now, i messed up that i am in the feud too, God help me i make it through this time, and i promise, it will be the last time such will ever go down by God's grace, Amen!. Its 8am and I'm tummy sick, lady problem, i usually call it the "Canadian Flag", check it out and tell me if you know what i mean, loll.

FLAG OF CANADA

Got nothing to do today cos i am a bit ill, mums not chatting with me and its raining outside. Got a calls from several people, i have a meeting tonight for my connect group party, and my mood is still not right, got to go see my friend in my department whom i can talk to, i did get the word i needed, "be patient", i know this feeling too shall pass. Its time for my meeting, i just got the part to co-host at the connect group party in my district, yay! that's what i really wanted, sure glad i was told that and also i get to perform (sing) at the party on Sunday, August 26th, at 31 road junction in Festac Town , Lagos- Nigeria. Too much info i hear you say? no way, hey, its a party and its free, that's free food and free drinks, exactly what we all want, loll.
                                                          www.davidschristiancentre.org



DON'T MISS IT! THERE IS A CONNECT GROUP PARTY WHERE YOU LIVE, IN LAGOS, JUST CALL.

Carmelo Anthony and La La Vazquez Full Court wedding

I'm home now, its late night and I'm watching "Carmelo Anthony and La La Vazquez Full Court wedding", they both look great, its almost like a fairy tale, i sure cant wait to meet my prince charming, the only problem is, i really am not a big fan of getting married, i just hope after watching them say i do, it makes me wanna do same too, just imagine, they dated for 7 years, did courtship for 5 years before they finally said "I do", wow! how many can really be this patient? they got a son though by the way.

Carmelo Anthony married his best friend of many years, La La Vazquez in a Full Court wedding

Saw the photo of Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki, the other half of the funny duo back in the day that did the Nigerian movie called Aki and Paw Paw, he is happily married too and now has a baby girl, if he could do it then i see no reason why any other man can not.

Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki ad Wife, Nneoma


 
Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki and daughter

Just got a message from my producer, she needs me on set tomorrow for one more scene, i hope i can pull it off, cos right now i don't feel pretty cool, in the morning i hope it will be alright like the gospel duo "Mary Mary" sang.
Remembering my girls, spice girls from the recent Olympics, they will always be my favourite girl band for all time.

The Closing Ceremony of the 2012 London Summer Olympic

The 2012 London Summer Olympic Games Closing Ceremony held at Olympic Stadium and a little, photos photos distraction,
MATCHING HELMET, OUT FIT AND SHOES! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME MR. DRESS CODE.
NOW THAT'S THE TERM,"I'M SUPER FLY"
 Tonight's Celebrity look alike looks exactly like my big brother who is a martial arts Sensei (Karate Coach)and friends with the famous Jet Li, guess who? yep, its Chuddy k, a Nigerian R n B singer, mum froze when she saw his "Go Gaga" video, laughing so loud right now, i really wish i took a picture of the look on mums face when she saw the video, check them out and please tell me i am not right that they do look alike. Well, that's all folks, bon weekend and see y' all later alligators, be kind to each other.
Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a