Skip to main content

OLYMPICS OVER

  I can go on and on about the closing ceremony, but hey, I'm sure if i don't stop talking about it tonight y'all gonna sue me, loll, but here are more images from the "2012 Olympics closing ceremony at London".



The Spice Girls sang on top of five London taxis

Eric Idle gave a rendition of Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

The stage was laid out according to the spokes of the Union Jack.

So, i woke up today feeling just right, tidy up the crib and began to make preparations for the make over the house is going to undergo for the next 3 to 4 days or so, i feel so tired although i just woke up, big sis and her baby daddy and baby Nonoh are coming over, i have to make something for them. They are here now and i must say, she is growing up pretty fast, which is like a reminder for me that i am getting older, laughing hard, well, there is still time, in due time everything will happen just the way it should for me. Mum is super excited seeing her grand child, so is everyone around us, good neighbour's though, not the ones who smile at you but say ill behind you, truth is, i trust no one except God(smiles). Its time for them to leave, i am missing them already, but not to worry i will see them soon, after the wedding that is. Sister Maria's wedding is this Saturday, my dress looks pretty but i wish the colour could have been different, Orange and White just makes me look like a priestess and that is not a good thought, i just hope i can pull this look off as one of her brides maid on Saturday, i just hope.


 Koku is here now and we have to go get the tiles for the house, we are there and this Igbo (a tribe from the Eastern part of Nigeria) woman is really selling hard! first she talks loud enough, the gate men can actually hear her, the second, she has her hands round my shoulder(really don't know why i am even here letting this happen), loll, third, shes now confusing us but we will get her. Now fellas, if you ever go shopping and experience this, leave with immediate effect, they are about to cheat you big time. An item she was telling i and Koku, my Togo tiles man was not the actual price, as a matter of fact, the husband came in and told us the real price and we dropped our jaws! she added 250 Naira extra to the actual price, you may call it sales but i call it reap off and cheating of the highest order. After paying a sum of almost 100 thousand Naira, she quickly changed one of the tiles not knowing her charm doesn't work on people like me! i immediately alert Koku and instead of her to say sorry, she got defensive and everyone including the husband almost made her swallow her eye brow. I got a refund back though, hoping to return tomorrow to get a better product from any other place, i can imagine what the husband would do to her tonight, she made him loose 100grand over one silly act while trying to cheat me. 
just tiles

Well, i am home now and still no power, its day 2 with total black out in the City, i just hope the P.H.C.N can get this fixed, i will still find a way to keep up, hope you guys will be there still, as you are. Time to go to bed, mum is sleeping already, i hope tomorrow will be better, and i hope to get my work done before going to the dome.  Got my all new natural look back for now, what do you think?, i feel its better for me to go on my natural hair rather than extensions, may just rock my natural hair for now. See y' all later alligators.



Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. Hey I'm looking to catch U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catch me? I think I live in outer space for now, loll. Well keep keeping up with me till you do. ※ ♈ōϋя ωεL©º♏Є

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a