Skip to main content

TGIF

TIME TO GET PAMPERED, ITS A WEEKEND ALREADY


It's Friday again already, like seriously, the time these days ain't stopping for nobody. I need to prepare for tomorrows weeding, pics from the event coming soon. Power is restored finally, and the day is already looking and feeling fab. Seth is on my neck as regards some certain issues, i just hope he gets em resolved, don't forget, later on Monday in my Weekend Special article I'd post up all the Google doddle collected during the Olympics, also there is a story i need to share with you, about a young 19 year old man from Trinidad and Tobago, who won a gold medal at the Olympics for his country, an unbelievable tale folks, coming too, i call it "a true tale" cos for years to come, his generation will talk about him.

TANGERINE SEASON

More Orange outfits on my mind, fret not, after the wedding I'm sure a new colour will pop into my mind and i will forget about the Orange (Tangerine) season, loll. See y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

MY FRIDAY MIX....Collaborations from my Country men and its a dance hall affair with Artist abroad.

SOUND SULTAN FT WYCLEF "King of My Country"
TU FACE IDIBIA FT BENNIE MAN AND REGGIE ROCK STONE"Ifana Nbaga "
 
P SQUARE FT RICK ROSS "Beautiful Oyinye"
 
SASHA P FT DOMA DO BLING "Put It Down"
Learned some sad news today, i have to contact my South African friend to confirm this, Protesters gather in Marikana, South Africa, on Friday, August 17, at the scene where 34 people died a day earlier after police opened fire on striking mineworkers, just today, like why this? Police say they fired at the striking workers in self-defense. Marikana was one of the bloodiest incidents since the end of apartheid in 1994, I pray their soul rest in peace, all they wanted was justice and now, they are dead, what is going on in this world? we all need to pray, trust me on this cos for no reason, there seem to be high violence rate these days, people need a constant dose of chill pill, that could have prevented this horror, God help us all. Follow the link to read more. http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/16/africa/gallery/south-africa-miners/index.html?hpt=wo_c2   Moving on, the construction is still going on, the sitting room and bed room looks fabulous. Just got a call from Teaii, shes got a voice over for me to do like asap so u have to leave home. I really know why i am dubbed "Vien 007", i am at Surulere now and she too is shocked , well i had to ride on a bike from 3 different bus stops and i made it there in little or no time, when you are passionate about your job which you love doing and have fun at the same time while at it, you seem not to ever complain, duh! I Love My Job... I'm done now and Meca E is close by, i will just take a ride back home with him. I'm at Meca's studio and just before i saw him,i decided to go get my shampoo at the saloon and lo and behold, Princess Barbara was sitting right there, O.M.G! she looks young still, i remember watching her movie back in the day, it was really a surprise i did not see coming. I'm done and about to leave and she asked  for my name and what i do, told her all the good stuffs i do and we exchanged contact number, wow! Just like that!. Looking forward to us talking, and i know its gonna be pretty soon. Meca and I and his funny friend are off, we just got to Festac now and the construction work is done, oh, i cant wait to get every other area done, super excited about this part already, i can imagine what the rest of the crib(house) would look like, thanks Koku. I am so tired, i need a nap.
Set for tomorrow though,and its time to rest, I'm really happy sister Maria is getting married, i always dreamed of this day for her, can't wait to see the bride and moi, well i am just a brides maid though but i feel like the chief brides maid *wink*, happy he liked it and put a ring on it, loll, my picture bellow is my message out for all the single ladies out there to always remember that until he puts a ring on it, he ain't really committed to yah, loll, (laughing hard). See y'all later, be kind to one another folks, chat up on  Mondays weekend special.


Bamidele V. Osagie 

Comments

  1. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ Chumarh, gearing up for my weekend special eh *winks*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a