Skip to main content

PAID! MAN UP!

 
MAY D'S NEW TRACK "ILE IJO" WHICH MEANS "HOUSE OF DANCE" IS A HOT TRACK RIGHT NOW IN LASGIDI(LAGOS CITY), HE FEATURED THE GUINESS BOOK OR RECORDS RECORD BREAKER FOR THE LONGEST HOUR OF DANCE, KAFFY(KAFAYAT SHAFAU), ENJOY!
 I have a feeling that today's gonna be a good day. So last nights show at Koko Lounge , WAX LYRICAL was hot! Mode 9 tore up the stage, here are some pics, well here are the only pictures i could get, loll, check it out. Today's Google search bar doodle image is on Track.  

Olympics 2012: China sheds tears after track and field star Liu Xiang crashes out of 110-meter hurdles 

 

Former world-record holder and 2004 Olympic champ hits first hurdle, helped off the track in a wheelchair

     Its 9am and Meca E just called me, I'm up and ready to go shower, got to meet up with him and get some productions done, so, location for today is Surulere. I'm ready and off to Zenith Bank to meet up with him, I'm there now, and i just got my payment for the jingle done over the weekend 2 weeks back. We are setting out now for the studio to go get some recordings done. I am there now and Leony is mixing some lovely track, i cant stop dancing, wish this beat is for my new song though. Its 2pm and i am famished, just got to a Calabar Cuisine on Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere, this white soup is filled with so much meat i can hardly see the soup, laughing hard, oh my, hope i don't choke on this pepper, loll. We are back to the studio, i think i should go make my hair at the saloon behind, i am there now and they do not have my hair kit, guess id just wait to go get it done over at sis 5 star saloon on the island that she runs then. Its past 4pm and we are heading home, the traffic isn't so bad, so I'm guessing i will make my meeting at the office, uncle Whizzys baby naming ceremony and then a friends birthday party, got all this planned and then the red robot decided to knock me down! why? well, everything happens for a reason and purpose. I guess at the end of the day, i couldn't do any other thing than to go to bed, i just hope i make this Casting tomorrow for 8:30 am, i don't even know how to get there, who knows where Ogudu is, please send me a mail to viensmartent@gmail.com i await your directions people.  
Definitely gonna dress like this tomorrow if i do make it, college fashion rocks any time, all time.
   Don't forget about the event, MAN UP! view my "Events page" for more details or visit www.davidschristiancentre.org I just love this new poster for the event, check it out. 
Just got one more picture from the set of LDM that i was the lead in, how do you like this wedding dress i rocked? let me hear your opinion.
THAT'S ME VIEN SMART,AS THE BRIDE, GABBY 1206 AS THE GROOM AND VAL OF AVENTURA AS THE PASTOR
                                                    

See y' all later alligators.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. love your posts daily vien, i keep keeping up with you, how can we meet, i am your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. like yoi graphics sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww..luvli bride... nice 1 vien, nice 1... hope u would invite me on d D day.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whao! tis great a work you are doing here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. well Douby, you are definitely number one on my guest list, that's when i find Mr. Right by the way, and he better be charming else, loll

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anonymous and Co. you guys keep me going, one love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a