Skip to main content

MY APOLOGIES


So, my apologies, i know i have been a very naughty blogger, yes i have! i have not blogged like in exactly 6 days, well the truth is, i have been on my little holiday, i really needed one and the Muslim public holiday granted me the opportunity, what a break it was. Whats been going on here on the other hand is not what i signed up for (laughing and smiling), my fans are the best one could ever ask for, they have been sending me mails, some are rather worried that i have not been on line for a while, asking if i am sick, married, pregnant, too busy, got threatened to stop blogging and many other mails that are just too funny. Well, i can say its none of the above of all the suggestions in the mail, i just needed time out so, i am back now and better, and this will be the longest article ever from me.

FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

This shout out today goes to my fans in the United States of America, Y' ALL ROCK!!!. Just recorded that my viewers from the U.S are currently 200, thanks guys, glad you keep up with me, looking forward to hitting the 500+ mark like the U.K visitors, also, big shout out to every other country keeping up with me, it sure feels good to have y' all here, promise not to keep mute for this long ever again (mwah).

 
MARIA

My weekend was the best ever! I made it, well not to the Olympics but as a brides maid at aunty Maria's wedding n Saturday at holy family catholic church, i got there filled with so much excitement and got ready before every other brides maid, she looks pretty and mighty fine, uncle Niyi is a lucky man.

THE BRIDE

We are set and ready to go in for the service when suddenly an old man yelled at us cos we had no scarfs on, we got the scarf eventually and we were all seated(imagine a bride without her maids, loll). The service was awesome and i must say, they better change the approach they use in telling visitors to cover their hair before coming in, my place of worship lets us come in for service with hair on our head, we are not Catholics so they don't expect everyone to know their doctrine, duh! they just embarrassed the third brides chief brides maid and it was not funny at all, she did put them all in their place unlike us who just chickened off without a fight, laughing hard.




Just saw my Ex at the wedding, hm, all i can say is ''Thank God I'm Looking Better Than The Last Time I Saw Him", he did look good but not as good as moi(me). I did not like the fact that i had to be a server at the wedding on heels but hey, its all for aunty Maria, you need to see how high my heels was, and i was serving food with a tray in my hand containing 4 plates (ceramic) of food in it, then later went to dance with the couple and had to bend down low and pick money at the same time. My Ex asked for an invitation to come visit, well, i granted it, but he never showed up, i think i know why and i am sure glad he didn't bother. Life is funny you know, one day you are in a relationship, another day, that same man whom you shared everything with is just another Ex and the story goes on and on and on, like you never met. More pictures from the wedding below.
ME AT THE WEDDING(VIEN SMART)

MARIA AND HER CHIEF BRIDES MAID



ME AGAIN

ALL DOLLED UP


Sunday was not so bad, woke up to go to the dome, i made the workers meeting with P.K, we are getting set for the various D.C.C Connect Group party on Sunday at 32 road junction, a free party by the way, meaning no need for tickets, gate fees and all, just come eat and have fun, more details on that, coming up tomorrow in my events page.
23 ROAD

21 ROAD



 My H.O.D (Head Of Department) is not happy cos we forgot to get uncle Whizzys baby gift, so, i had to go shop for it 9am, Shop Rite was open, thank goodness, else I'd have been lamb chops at the meeting. Its all good at uncle Whizzys. we had fun, prayed for the new born, had food and drinks after service though and called it a day.

UNCLE WHIZZYS WIFE, KENNY, CHI, KELLY AND BRO. ABRAHAM HANDING KENNY THE BABY GIFTS.

Monday was way better, Mimi La Bonche, Hech and baby Nonoh are back and came visiting, the house looks fabulous they said, Koku did a real great job with the tiles, we had so much fun like we always do, this break was just what i needed. Tuesday was a bit of a drag, Wednesday was cooler, saw my other family at the dome, and got the words i needed to keep moving forward just like the carton "The Robinson's" says.
THAT'S JUST THE BATH WALL, CLOSE YOUR EYES, I'M NOT IN IT , LOLL

On my way back, I, Mr. Yarn's and Biola discussed a little about Cynthia's murder case,
CYNTHIA OSOKOGU, LATE

What Happened to Cynthia?
"24 Year Old Cynthia Osokogu left Abuja in late July 2012 (According to reports, on the 22nd of July 2012). Like many enterprising young people, the post-graduate student of Nasarawa State University was a clothing retailer and had travelled to Lagos to purchase new stock.
Cynthia had been chatting with some new “friends” on Facebook for a few months. In the course of their conversations, they developed a friendship and a level of trust. These young men were also university students, they seemed normal and promised to host Cynthia when she came to Lagos.
There is speculation that they paid for her plane ticket and promised to pay for her hotel as well. Only Cynthia knows if this is true. Whatever the truth is, Cynthia trusted her new friends and had no idea that they had sinister plans.
What we know is that, these 2 young men picked Cynthia up from the airport in Lagos and drove her to a hotel in Festac. At the hotel, they tied her up, robbed her of all the money she brought to shop for her business and strangled her to death.
They then left the hotel and quickly deleted her from their facebook friend list to remove any trace of their connection.
The hotel found her body and since her ID cards and mobile phone had been stolen, they could not identify her or call friends and family.
Her body was deposited in a morgue in Lagos.
All this time, her family and friends were praying for her safe return". story by Bella Naija

All i have to say is, no one knows what the real true picture of the story is except for late Cynthia and God almighty, but i am glad they have 2 of the culprits in custody as i type, may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, amen. As parents, y' all can try to keep close tabs on your kids but only God can truly give us all the maximum and eternal protection we need, i just pray for my country that our youth out there see the bigger picture and learn.
CYNTHIA


How the Killers Were Caught
At some point, one of the culprits accidentally answered Cynthia’s phone and the call was traced to Festac. Therefore, her missing person’s police report was submitted to the Area E Command in Festac. This enabled her family to find her body in the morgue and also led them to the hotel.
Using CCTV from the hotel, the killers were identified. According to reports, these two young men are university students who have now confessed that they killed Cynthia and she is their sixth victim – the gang reportedly specializes in luring unsuspecting young women, robbing them of their possessions before killing them. Though there is speculation that their motive was ritualistic, it appears that it was greed and their main goal was to rob and kill. The pharmacist who supplied the drugs used on Cynthia and hotel staff have also been arrested. According to Police spokesperson Ngozi Braide, “Six people were arrested on Sunday over the incident and investigations are ongoing”. May her soul rest in perfect peace, amen.
MY BEST FRIEND, DOUBRA
Thursday, yes, my best friend, Doubra is here and everything seems cool now, i really needed a friend to come chat me up and seeing him just literally lights up my brain, loll, thanks Doubby for being there.
The Orange season for me is up, so, I'm back to other beautiful colour's for now, wanna see, check this out ladies, its Coral Pink Season, Yay!
Got to go, keep up with me tomorrow, its T.G.I.F and I and jenny will paint the town red tomorrow, its a sister time out, cant wait to see her. See y' all later alligators (been waiting to write that, hallelujah somebody), be kind to each other.
Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. miss u vienn... & apology accepted but, not to be repeated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try not to do so,loll Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a