Skip to main content

GOYTE ON MY MIND...

                  
 Like seriously, this message goes out to all those who came into my life but turned out to be fake people, speaking of fake i mean, bad boys who act like they are saints, girls too, who try to set you up but fail. My joy in this is the fact that its really not a necessity to keep these people in your life and pretend that you are okay, seeing them daily, well, I'm one glad fella, cos, like Goyte sang "Now you're just Somebody that i Used To Know" singing the song right now with a big smile. Join me, trust me, singing it helps, loll.

Moving on, Tuesday was drama filled but today was message filled. Its 6am and im out of bed, just said my morning prayers and I'm ready to work, now the fun part of my job is when you get called for your services, but lately, i really haven't been getting much jobs, and this makes me extremely unhappy, i am a Sanguine by Temperament, Hazel bu Druid, and Aries by Horoscope, all three possess the same personalities sort of but the strongest part is my restless energy, i can not be idle for a sec and this drought is bigger than i planned for, i need action. So, Koku just arrived and he is off to get the tiles, um, i decided to just buy the one the lady tried to switch, i just hope it turns out as fine as i can paint it in my imagination.
M.I's Song " Money Slow To Enter" is on replay right about now. Its past 12pm and O.j just called me, he needs me for a voice over i just wish he could wait an hour cos i can not appear in Ikeja within 15minutes, well, i lost the job and someone close by got it. It sucks! everything seems to expire at the same time, D.S.T.V subscription, my internet subscription, my Blackberry subscription, water at home, my T.v is still bad and the list goes on and on, this is definitely not one of those moments i want anyone singing, "don't worry, be happy" else ....although, times like this inspires me to write great songs.
Koku is back with the items, and my and i managed to get some laundry done, now the tough part is how do i get to iron my linen brides maid dress with no power? P.H.C.N better stop messing with us, its day 3 and still no power, like seriously, what is going on?. Well, seeing the make over of the house will serve as a new side distraction for a while i guess.                                                       www.davidschristiancentre.com
P.K at THE VICTORY DOME DURING "MAN UP!"
At the Dome now and I'm streaming live today, i got it right, and i felt good streaming with little or no supervision, P.K said something great, here it is guys, let me share wisdom with you tonight, " The Greater The Glory You Want In Life, The Greater The Price You Pay For It Is!"                 "There Is Nothing Free, There Is Always A cost!"  "Nothing Of Benefit Is Free!"    
PICTURE OF NELSON MANDELA IN PRISON
Those are the words any wise person should always keep close to the heart, if South African Nelson Mandela " MADIBA" can pay 29 years in prison to become who he is today, then i am more than ready to work harder to be where i want to be and stay right at the top of it. Its time to go home and tonight, i really do not want anybody dropping me off at home from the Dome so, off i go. Home now, Mum made Rice and Mac, yum yum, i guess i will chat with y' all later, take care alligators, remember to be kind to each other.
THE GREAT NELSON MANDELA

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a